Chapter 24

One of the journalists from Philippine Star asked the Fahrenheit member, "Hi, Mr. Wu Chun. I'm Butch Francisco from Philippine Star. I know you are close with S.H.E. member Ella Chen because you are both from same record company and worked together in Taiwanese drama Hana Kimi and its movie sequel. Here's my question: Are you and Ella secretly in a relationship?" Chun answered quickly, "No. We are close friends because we are both in the same record label company and in two projects that we had worked on. I'm currently single and ready to mingle!" The press laughed. Almost an hour had passed, the reporter of Star Patrol (a segment in the ABS-CBN news program TV Patrol) and the host of Studio 23 The Wrap, Ms. Gretchen Fullido was the last one to ask, "Mr. Wu Chun, I'm Gretchen Fullido from ABS-CBN's TV Patrol. Was there a time that you liked Rose Chiu a.k.a. Xiao Meibefore?"

Chun paused for a moment, took a deep breath, and revealed truthfully, "I really admired Xiao Meifrom the day I met her because she's a strong girl with beauty, brains, and talent. Also, she's very down-to-earth, friendly, and dedicated to her work. She loves her fans who support her. I'm happy with her current status now, that she's already with the person she loves most. At the same time, she's very happy that I'm still in the entertainment industry."

Micah and Cris clearly heard Chun's revelation in the recent press conference as they watched it in TV Patrol. They didn't know that Chun liked me before. Suddenly, Micah grabbed her phone but Crisstopped her. Micah asked Cris why. Cris said, "Don't call Xiao Mei. She will soon find out this news. Ok?"

[Day 3: Wu Chun's taping day on MYX]

Chun's third day was MYX taping day.He had guest appearances in MYX Daily Top Ten: Thursday Edition and MYX Formosa which hosted by VJ Micah. In fact, he's expecting that it will be fun but tiring shooting four MYX shows because he will be featured as next month's MYX Celebrity VJ. These MYX shows were Pop MYXMellow MYX (plays romantic music videos and love songs), MYX Backtrax(features music videos from the  60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, and 2000's), and My MYX (plays requests from viewers and fans).

He started shooting Mellow MYX and My MYX simultaneously at around 7:30am, followed by MYX Backtrax and Pop MYX in the afternoon. Micah arrived at MYX studio and saw Chun filming for Pop MYX. She asked the channel head, Mr. Andre Allan Alvarez if Chun already knew that she's a host ofMYX Daily Top Ten: Thursday Edition and MYX Formosa. The head said not yet but assured that Chunwill be happy to know that he's working with Micah again.

Chun finished shooting Pop MYX at almost 6pm. He said to his manager and the channel head that he still had energy to do and finish his commitments with MYX. Micah entered the studio well-prepared. She greeted Chun with a smile, "Hey, Chun! You're so good in hosting as Xiao Mei in MTV. Thanks for being our celebrity VJ for next month. Hope you had fun. So, let's start?"

Micah and Chun started shooting for MYX Daily Top Ten: Thursday Edition. The director and channel head had fun watching them and had seemed they they looked good together. They finished counting down the top ten hottest music videos to be aired on the next day, even the special episode of MYX Formosa at around 11pm. The MYX staff congratulated and thanked Chun for a job well done. As a token of appreciation, they organized a simple late dinner for him.

The former and current MYX VJs with the complete staff and production gathered together at Padi's Point Restaurant and Bar along Tomas Morato Avenue, Quezon City. Five main dishes and two desserts were displayed on 3 buffet tables. These dishes and desserts were favorites of most Filipinos. They spent until 2am eating and chatting.

As Chun and Micah went home together, she suddenly asked him regarding his revelation during the recent press conference, "Why didn't you tell Xiao Mei that you liked her? Did Calvin know that you liked her from the start?"