The boy

Aaron's pov

Irena dragged me over to this boy who looked really nervous and scared. Ugh. Why does she always do this to me, she knows I can't have any other friends. Ugh. She can be really annoying sometimes, but I still hangout with her.

"Aaron, this is vlyad, he actually came here from Phoenix drop high. I was wondering if you knew him" said irena in a really happy voice.

Vlyad's pov

I know this kid.. OMG I ACTUALLY NOW THIS KID... ok good I said that in my head.

"Aaron I..is that actually you, omg... I've heard so much about you... Aph doesn't stop talking about you!! You left Phoenix Drop High the year I left."

Aaron's pov

Wait this kid knows aph... how does he know so much about me.. who is this kid?

"W...who are you and how do you know aph...? I asked in a quiet voice

" umm... sorry I didn't introduce myself. I'm vlyad ro'mave. I went to Phoenix drop high with aphmau. She was always talking about you. You're the one that made aphmau alpha, correct?"

"Um.. sorry that sounded rude, sorry I was just curious."

" wait YOUR A RO'MAVE? And Y...yes I am the one that made aphmau the alpha female...." I said in a mumbled voice. I never thought about that anymore... hopefully she's doing ok.

This kid was a friend of aphmau's I guess he's a good person then. I can't believe he's a ro'mave. Hmm, Garroth never mentioned that he had another brother other then that cyclops Zane.

Hey everyone I need some more ideas for new stories to write. Also I might not publish anything for a few weeks, sorry. This also is for my garmau story. Please don't be mad. I love you all, but school is getting a little crazy. Can't wait for summer!!!!
Bye guys
-Jinxlinx88