Reunion

Aaron's pov
I couldn't go to the reunion, I... I couldn't see aph with that other guy, Ein. I.. I loved her and I thought she felt the same way, but that's in the past. Forget about her aaron, she found someone else who makes her happy....

Time skip to Aaron walking home from class

Why do teachers give so much stupid homework, argh I hate this stuff.

"AARON!!" Someone cries

Who is that? I think, wait are they crying?

I see vlyad crying and running over to me. He looks really tired and he looks Like he's been crying for a while. He hugs me, his face wet from tears.

"Aaron, help me. I'm lost and I can't find my way home" he sobbes "please, pretty pretty please with sprinkles on top" I decide to help him home, and maybe this will give me time to figure out if I like him or not...

"So vlyad where do you live?" I ask him trying to get a sense of where were going.

"UMMM, 1738, north minecon street" he says nervously.

"Vlyad you know that really far right?" I ask him

"I.. Is it, sorry my mom drove me to the campus and now I got myself lost" he says childishly he's like a lost puppy.

We start our long journey to his house, when about half way we walk past a park. It's really big and has a beautiful pond in the center with picnic tables around it.
" H.. Hey Aaron, can I buy you some ice cream? A.. As a thank you?" Vlyad asks excitedly

"I don't really need ice cream right now, but thanks" I reply.

"Oh, come on!!!" He says, then he drags he over to a small, rainbow ice cream place.

"What flavors can I get you boys today" the lady at the counter says

"CAN I GET A DOUBLE CHOCOLATE WITH SPRINKLES!!!" Vlyad says jumping up and down excitedly

" Can I get a vanilla, please" I ask

A few seconds later she hands us our ice cream and we start walking to a picnic table.

"Hey Aaron, you have to try the chocolate, IT'S THE BEST!!" Vlyad says

"Umm no thanks, I.. a don't like chocolate" I reply

Irena's Pov

Me and Lucinda went to a park by her house to eat ice cream and catch up, it's so nice to talk to her. Even though she's family, I barely ever see her because she's always busy with something. We talked for a really long time till something caught my eye.

"Lucinda, I...Is that AARON AND VLYAD?!?!?" I yell AND THEY'RE EATING ICE CREAM TOGETHER, AT THE SAME TABLE!!!!!" I begin to yell when Lucinda covers my mouth.

"Shhhhhh, you don't want them to hear us do you?" She exclaimed quietly

"No, look!! They're going somewhere together!! Let's follow" I say as I jump out of my seat. I start to follow them slowly, I hide behind bushes and trees so that they don't see me. I make Lucinda do the same so that, even though she doesn't want to, i don't want to risk getting caught. Every once and awhile Lucinda was to stop me from fangirling to hard, so that they don't see/ her us. We follow them a while, till we see them stop at a house.

Aaron's pov

We finally got to vlyad house, why does he live so far from the school? I wonder to myself.

"Aaron do you want to come inside, like to get some water or something to eat?" He asks me

"No thanks, I have to get back home." I say kindly. He runs down from his porch and attacks me in a hug, I feel my cheeks get warm. And I start to smile.

"Well, thanks again. I'm not sure I could have gotten home with out you. I really appreciate it" he says, walking back up to his door.

"Try not to get lost anymore, ok?" I tell him.

"Ok, bye" he says as he shuts the door.

I start to walk away when I hear....

"OMG, LUCINDA DID YOU SEE THAT THEY HUGGED OMG MY SHIP THIS IS THE BEST DAY I THINK I'M GOING TO DIE I NEED TO MAKE FANART!!!"

At first I was confused, they I realized it was Irena. UGH did she follow us? Why doea this happen to me? Wait.... Did she say "my ship"

"IRENA!! I KNOW IT'S YOU BEHIND THAT BUSH. DON'T GET ANY IDEAS AND STOP SHIPPING ME!!!" I yell back at her.

"NO WE'VE BEEN SPOTTED" she yells as she runs away with Lucinda. Then I hear " OMG MY OTP" I guess Lucinda was in on that.

I laugh, even though I am angry. She's like a crazy sister. She'll get it tomorrow. I really hope that vlyad didn't hear Lucinda and Irena yelling. That would be awkward at school.

Hey guys,
that's it for this chapter. Hope you like it. You got to see more of Irena. Also this ideas was given to me by elianasuperstar  Also if anyone feels like writing an vlyron Fanfiction go ahead, just let me know.
PEACE OUT FELLOW APHMAU FANS
Jinxlinx88