The park

Vlyad's Pov

I've decided what I want to do. I want to just tell Aaron that I like him. I'll get him to come to the park and we can hangout there. Then maybe I'll tell him, if I can. I need to do this. He's the first person I've ever had actual feelings for. He makes me feel special, like I'm not like everyone else.

Aaron's Pov

Vlyad just texted me telling me to meet him at the park around noon. What could he want? This so weird. I really do enjoy spending time with him. I'm glad that he's feeling better than he was last week. I should get going to the park though so that I'm not late.

Vlyad's Pov

I'm freaking out. What if he doesn't feel the same way? What if he rejects me? What if this ruins our friendship? I have to follow Irena's advice and just do it.
I see Aaron sitting on a park bench waiting for me. He's wearing his red hoodie unzipped like usual. Maybe this will be easier than I thought. Be confident Vlyad!!!

"H...hey Aaron." I say blushing. I sit on the bench next to him.

"Oh hey Vlyad" Aaron says turning to face me

"So, I we have to talk. I need to you. S.. so I've been thinking... and I just wanted to tell you that... I... I love" I say getting cut off. Aaron cut me off with a soft kiss. I was in shock. My heart is pumping so hard and the butterflies in my stomach came alive.

"I love you too" Aaron said in a hushed voice.
"Vlyad will you be my boyfriend" he said I hugged him joyfully.

After we talked for a little we walked out of the park holding hands. This went better than expected.

Time skip to a month later

Vlyad's Pov

Aaron wants to meet my parents. He knows Garroth and Zane. Since I had that awful nightmare again he thinks it will help. We are going tomorrow because Zane and Garroth will be home. I don't know how I feel about it. I am so nervous. What if they don't like him? Garroth never really liked Aaron in high school because Aaron dated aph. Ugh!!!

Time skip later that night

Aaron and I walked up to my house both wearing nice clothes. We had spent the whole day watching movies in Aaron's dorm, I'd brang nice clothes with me so that I could change once I got there. I'm wearing an emerald green button down shirt with cream colored pants. Aaron is wearing a red button down with black pants.
We walk up to my front door step and ring the doorbell. Mom answers and drags me into the dinning room. Dad is sitting with Garroth watching tv.

"Baby bro!!" Garroth says running up and hugging me.

"Hey gar" I say looking behind me to make sure Aaron was ok.

"Hey Zane, I see your wearing pink. What made you change from black?" I say. He starts to blush

"Ah.. let me be Vlyad" he says getting flustered.

"Anyway" I say changing the subject
"Garroth, Zane you've met Aaron. Mom, dad this is Aaron. Aaron, this is my mom and dad"

"Thank you for having me. Mr and Ms Ro'meave" he says

"Oh, honey just call me Zianna" mom says leading Aaron to the living room. I follow, dad turns off the Tv and we all sit on the couches.

"So, are you too good friends" mom says looking at Aaron and I. We're sitting on a chair together, just the 2 of us. Aaron shoots me a look that says "you didn't tell her". I look back at him. I take a last look at mom, Garroth, Zane and dad.

"Umm, actually mom"I say knowing that I'm going to regret my next few words...

"We are actually dating.." I say taking Aaron's hand and intertwine it with mine.

I look at my family members. Their faces are a mix of confusion and shock. I look especially at Garroth's face. He's always been a big part of my life, since he's the closest to me and has helped me through hard times.?He looks mostly shocked and extremely confused,but I can tell he's feeling other emotions as well. My palms start to sweat and my heart races. What are they thinking, feeling? Ugh, why is no one saying anything!!! I look at Aaron and he's blushing a little, but trying to hide it. I feel my own cheeks with my free hand, feel really warm. The only other time I've felt this way was after that day at the park last month with Aaron.

Suddenly after what felt like an eternity, but in reality was only a few seconds my mom jumps up and hugs Aaron and I. A wave of relief came over me. Zane and dad are soon to follow mom, but Garroth still sits there in shock...