A Close Call

Vlyad' pov

    I am so happy that Aaron is going to walk me home again. I don't know why, but I always feel safer and happier when I'm with him. I really want to talk to someone about this. I don't understand why I feel this way. What is this weird feeling? I can't talk to Zane before he won't listen. Garroth and mom both still look at me like I'm still a child. Dad is too busy and I don't have any friends I trust to tell. I am supposed to meet Aaron at the cafe in six minutes, but I'm most likely going to be late. My teacher is making my class stay a little extra to work on our projects. I really hope that Aaron doesn't mind!!!

Aaron's pov

      I'm at the cafe waiting for Vlyad. I really hope he's not too much later. I only have a few more hours before I have to go back to my room before one of my dad's agents notice I'm gone. Why does my dad make everything so much more complicated? I really like walking Vlyad home because it makes me feel like I live a normal life, like I'm like everyone else. But of course my dad had to make everything difficult. He makes it difficult for me to have friends, relationships or to be a normal college student.

Time skip 10 minutes

      It's been 10 minutes and Vlyad is still not here. I checked the time and I only have 30 minutes left before my dad's agents should start looking for me. If Vlyad doesn't get her soon we'll have a hard time getting him to his house without him suspecting anything.
   I finally see Vlyad running towards me. Yes, he's finally here. We need to start walking fast.

"Sorry I am so late Aaron!!! My stupid teacher kept us later than usual!" He apologizes

"It's ok, lets just get going" I say.

   We start to walk and out of the corner of my eye I see one of my dad's agents. Shoot, I can't let them see Vlyad or let Vlyad see them. This is bad, really really bad.
   I grab Vlyad's hand and start to run. He looks really confused, but he doesn't fight it. He just smiles and keeps running. I am so glad he's not asking questions.

"Race you!!" say hoping to make it less obvious.

"Aaron, no fair you got a head start!!" He yells back at me

  We start running and he looks like he's having a good time. He looks so happy and inocente.

Vlyad's pov

I am having a really fun time with Aaron. He looks a little uneasy, but he's also smiling. His emotions are hard to read. He's way ahead of me, but suddenly he stops and looks back at me. What's he doing? Suddenly he grabs my hand and pulls my behind a bush. We both fall to the ground. I fall on top of him. I start to get red and flustered. Time starts to slow down. My heart feels like it's going to jump out of my chest. I get that feeling again. The feeling I got when I saw him walking up to my table at the restaurants. I... I can't explain the feelings inside. I've never felt this way before....

Hey dudes!!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I just wanted to say thank you to all of my followers and readers. I was looking back at screenshots I took back when this book only had 25 reads. I remember how I was so excited and how I thought that was a lot of reads. If you like my writing please remember to follow me for updates on my story's and to spread the word about my account!!!
Till next time!
Jinxlinx88