The past

Irena's pov

OMG!! It's actually happening!!! I can't control myself, I'm just to happy!!! I need to make a bunch of FANART and a shipping shrine!!!  MAYBE I CAN GET LUCINDA TO HELP ME!!!! I NEED TO FOLLOW AARON AND VLYAD TODAY AND TAKE PICTURES,  LOT'S AND LOT'S OF PICTURES!!!!

Aaron's pov

Ugh, why do we have to change  for gym in front of everyone? It's so weird!!! Everyone stares at each other judging each other. It makes me feel awkward and a little frustrated.

Time skip 2 classes

I'm walking to chemistry when vlyad came running up to me

"AARON!!! Thanks so much for helping me yesterday!!! I... I really enjoyed walking and getting ice cream with you......" He said nervously. Everyone is looking at us, why do people always try to listen to other people's conversations. Why do people always look at me differently. I cam feel myself getting angry. I can feel my eyes starting to change.

"A..... And I was wondering..." Vlyad continued. I can't let anyone see me like this. I ran away because I freaked out. I ran right to my dorm. Jenny stopped me

"Hey Aaron! How are you today?" She starts to say. I push through her to get up the stairs. I lock my door and run to the mirror. 

"Come on Aaron, think about happy times and calming things" I remind myself.

Flashback

I was at Pheonix drop high to SUPRISE Aphmau, I brought her lovely flowers, hoping she would like them. I went to talk to her.... But she was kissing another guy..... Ein......it even pains we to say his name.....I left the flowers  for her.... She doesn't love me.... She's moved on Aaron. I told myself that for weeks.... I was miserable..... It was the worst week of my life.... I finally realized it was over.... She never cared about me.... The moments we shared at prom... The moments we shared in the music room.... The tears she cried when I had to leave for college ..... Our last dance.....  It was all fake... Fake tears.... Fake happiness........  Fake love....... Shu and Fc were no more.......

Flashback over

I snapped out of trance and realised I was crying. I really miss her, she made life bearable, she gave my life have meaning. I left my room to get to chemistry, hopefully I won't be in trouble for being late, but who cares anyway.

After class

I was leaving when vlyad came running back at me he looked worried and even more nervous then before

"H...hey Aaron... Sorry if I said something earlier, I didn't mean to upset you. I just wanted to ask you if you could walk me home again?" He asks nervously. Shoot, earlier I ran away when he was taking to me.

"Oh, sorry for giving you the impression that I was mad at you earlier today" I told him " I just really had to...." Come on think of an excuses Aaron ....."Poop" why did I say that!!!!

"Oh, UMMM. Ok" vlyad responds uncomfortably

"Sure, I'll walk you home again" I say. We head out the building and start walking. It's really nice out today, it's not too hot and there is a nice breeze.

"Why don't you live on campus?" I ask suddenly without thinking

"O..oh umm I don't live on campus because my parents are always super busy with their business that they need someone to take care of the house and our cat when they leave on business trips. Since Garroth and Zane both moved on to campus before I graduated my parents had no one else. The responsibility kinda fell on me." Vlyad responded. I kinda feel sorry for him.... All alone at the house, I know his pain of being alone, I know it too well.....

Hey brotatos,
  I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!! I had a fun time writing  it. I just wanted to give you some in site on the character "Irena" I've had a really fun time creating the character "Irena" so far, she super fun and crazy. Irena is kind like all my fangirling in one person, she's basically me when I entered the aphmau fandom!!! She's like the embodiment of all my excitement and FANGIRLING!!!!
Till next time
Bye!!!!
Jinxlinx88