The Valentine's Day Date PT. 2

Vlyad's POV  Continued...

"Umm, Hey... Aaron" ugh I sound stupid, why did I say that!! The date just started and I'm already embarrassing myself. I don't know if I can do this, I have to get out

"Excuse me sir, follow me to your table." A man wearing a uniform informed us

Aaron and I follow the man to our table. The mood feels awkward. Aaron hasn't said anything and I don't know what to say!!

Aaron's POV

I Don't KNOW what TO say!!!! I haven't been on a date in like years!!! Like what do I say, am I supposed to ask him about himself or what? Ugh I don't want to sound like I read a dating guide!!!

"So.. Aaron how have you been?" Vlyad says to start conversation. I am so glad he started talking

"Oh... I Umm... I am good. Stressed for Midterms" I respond. NO Aaron why did you bring up school. Stupid stupid stupid. Wait, why is that waiter walking towards our table with a drink. We didn't order anything yet.

"Here is your Chocolate Couple shake" The waiter says while putting the drink on the table. Wait this isn't ours I can even eat or drink chocolate. I need to tell him that this isn't ours. He walks away before I can tell him. I was going to ask Vlyad about the shake when I get a text.

TEXT MESSAGE CONVERSATION

I: Hiiiii

A: The weirdest thing just happened. The waiter just brand us a chocolate shake with two straws!!!

I: Shoot, I toold them to change it to Vanilla

A: wait Irena....

I: ugh look behind Vlyad

I lean over so that I can look behind Vlyad. I see Irena sitting at the table behind us wearing a disguise.

"Wait Aaron, you don't like chocolate, right?" Vlyad suddenly asks

"Yea, I prefer Vanilla. Wait you remembered that?" I ask. Wow, I can't believe he remembered. I see Vlyad blush after I say that

"Um excuse me, we wanted a vanilla one, not a chocolate one" Vlyad tells the waiter

"T...thanks Vlyad" I say. I am still shocked that he remembered

Vlyad's POV

I can't believe that Aaron was surprised that I remembered that he didn't like Chocolate. I listen to him, honestly I'm really happy that I remembered.
The waiter brang out the vanilla shake. I say Aaron's eyes widen and a look of excitement came over his face. He had the look that a little kid would have. It was kinda cute...
Aaron is probably wondering why I'm not questioning where the shake came from. I told Irena that I was super nervous about this date and she said that she'd help me. She thinks I don't notice that she is sitting behind me wearing a disguise. I know she ordered the drink for us. She's really trying to help us and I appreciate that. She really cares about me having a good first date with Aaron.

Time skip later that night after the date

We had a really nice date. We talked and learned a lot about each other. It was nice. After a while it wasn't awkward, we laughed and joked around. The more we hung out, the more I realized how much I liked him.
After the date Aaron volunteered to walk me home since it was dark. We walked and laughed almost the entire way. Until I had a question that I just needed to ask.

"Hey Aaron *laughs* did you realize that Irena was sitting behind me disguised as someone else. I think she sent us that drink" I said

"Yea, I did realize that, she really cares doesn't she. She a good friend" He responded

We had a good laugh about how poorly she was disguised. I don't want this night to end, it was magical. I enjoyed myself and got out of my comfort zone. We finally reached my house.

"I had a really nice time Aaron. I really enjoyed this date!!" I said with a big smile on my face.

"Yea, I also had a lot of fun" Aaron responded

I walked over and hugged Aaron. I hope he didn't think that was awkward. I just needed to do it. I smiled back at him and then disappeared into my house.

Hey dudes, hope you enjoyed this romantic chapter!!! I died writing it. I love putting this ship onto paper or into writing. Will be they go on a second date? Will Aaron's dad find out? What will happen next?
Bye!!!
-Jinxlinx88