A Friend

Time skip 3 days

Aaron's pov

The past few days have been crazy. Irena has forced me to spend a lot of time with vlyad. He's pretty interesting and funny. I wouldn't mind having him are my friend, but that will never be possible. I can't have friends or relationships, I can't let people know what I am, I am a danger to everyone.
Play song at top (it has a cute video so you might want to watch it!! You can choose)
"AARON!!! Aaron listen to me please, here. Put this over your eyes" Irena hands me my red bandana. I put it over my eyes, worrying who saw my eyes and if I turned anyone. Ugh, why can't I control myself. I hate this curse, I'll never live a normal life.

"T

"T..Thanks Irena, d..did I turn anyone?" I ask fearfully, dreading her response.

"No Aaron, I think I made it over her just in time. What got you so mad? What were you thinking of?" Asked Irena

" Oh, um it was nothing" I reply quickly so she doesn't suspect anything. I can feel my eyes going back to their normal color. I really need to pay more attention to what I'm thinking about in public. Maybe I should just always wear this bandana.

"Well I came over her to ask you something. Do you want to go to lunch with me and a friend? Please please please!!??" I can see that Irena really wants me to go, it's hard to say no to her. She makes a really funny face, that she knows always makes me laugh.

"Fine, I'll go. But when are we going? And who is this Friend? I ask

"We'll leave at 11:30. And I not telling you anything else."squealed Irena as she runs away. I go back to my dorm to get ready. Irena is a really good friend, she's always there to help me. She really cares for me. I'm glad that she's the one friend that I can have. She always looks out for me like a sister.

Time skip

Irena says that this friend of hers is going to meet us there. We drive to TGI Fridays. When we walk inside Irena covers my eyes with her hands.

"Irena what are you doing? Where are we going? Why are you covering eyes?"

"You'll see silly" she replays giggling uncontrollably

Hey guys this chapter is dedicated to an old friend of mine. I've known him for about 8 years. Last year I lost contact with him and I really miss my old friend. I've been thinking about him lately, because we've been friends ever since kindergarten, and we both are going to graduate next year. Time is moving way to fast. One day your a little kid and it's okay to joke around with friends or spend all day goofing around,  next thing you know your going to graduate and you don't have time to be silly. I want you all to think about a friend who has really been there for you and comment your story down below. I will read   them and respond, maybe give you a ShoutOut in the next chapter. Also if you didn't watch the video at the top, I recommend you watch it. The animations are really cute. FYI I don't own that video.
Jinxlinx88