Part 100: Judgement Day

It was 6:00PM when the dark clouds formed over the city. All citizens of New Croix stayed indoors to avoid the weather, all except for Mr. Matthews. Outside appeared to be a hurricane, but I knew in my heart that it wasn't. This was all Alice's doing. This was the end of the world. Mr. Matthews stood in the center of the city.

"There you are." he said as he saw Alice approaching him. Alice chuckled.

"I'm going to give you one last chance. If you refuse to submit to me, then I will destroy this entire world." she said. Mr. Matthews glared at her in silence. "So be it." Alice said. Suddenly, Alice's body transformed into a large fiery figure, described in many demonic texts as the Devil. She had horns, bat-like wings, claws, fangs, a dragon-like tail, and fire all around her. She appeared to be larger than life itself, big enough to be an anti-god. She roared and the ground shook. Mr. Matthews did not flinch.

"This time I will destroy you!" He called to her. He fired shots at the beast, but nothing prevailed. He thought he heard Alice's terrible laughter underneath all the growling. Alice formed a fireball in her palms and chucked it at him. He froze time and dodged it. When he was out of the way, he started time again and the fireball hit a nearby parked car causing a massive explosion. "Dammit!" He said. The battle raged on. Mr. Matthews froze time at every attack. He managed to dodge all of Alice's attacks, but couldn't manage to lay any hits on her at all. The whole time, Alice was laughing horribly. Her giggles echoed through the apocalyptic city and rattled Mr. Matthews' bones. Alice hit Mr. Matthews with her tail. He wasn't fast enough to dodge it and flew several yards away hitting the concrete ground hard. When he recovered and stood up he looked back at where Alice had been, only to see that the monster had disappeared. Instead was a large wall of fire. To Mr. Matthews' horror, he watched as three figures emerged from the flames. One of the figures, he recognized as Jordan's demon form, only she was now shrunk down to a human size. One of the other figures slightly resembled Casper, only this casper seemed to be wearing skins of other humans as clothing, and had horns on his head. The other figure resembled Mackenzie, only she also had horns like Casper, and was very monstrous looking. All of their eyes glowed red. Mr. Matthews recognized the species they were now.

An Amanojaku and an Anmo! Casper and Mackenzie were turned into demons as well!

An amanojaku was a demon that could turn any human evil. An anmo was a demon that punished bad children by scaring them. Alice must have turned Casper in order to get me on her side! I won't let him affect me! She turned Mackenzie in order to punish me! Mr. Matthews thought. All three of them attacked at once, and Mr. Matthews found himself fighting three demons at once, all of them of whom had once been his closest friends. Again he found himself dodging more than attacking. He avoided eye-contact with Casper, so that Casper couldn't take control of him. He avoided touching Jordan all together in order to avoid contracting leprous. Mackenzie was strong and fast, so Mr. Matthews couldn't land a hit on her either. To his horror, Mackenzie finally caught up to him and landed a hit on him. He landed far away with the other two demons approaching him. All three of them surrounded him. Mackenzie lifted her foot preparing to stomp Mr. Mathews' head. This was it. This was the end.