Chapter: 1

Author's note: Hi! Thank you so much for reading this story! This story is also on Quotev but I decided to also put it on here, this is my first boyxboy story and I hope you enjoy it that being said this story is NOT edited so if I make mistakes I'm really sorry just tell me and I'll fix it when I have time, bye!

Jamison's P.O.V
I was sitting on the couch watching The Vampire Diaries, when my mother called for me. "Jamison come here!" she said i followed her voice into the kitchen, when I opened the kitchen door the aroma of cherry pies and cookies filled my nose, making my mouth water.

"Yeah mom?" I answered back to her,

"I need you to take all of this," she said motioning to all of the baked goods on the table, " to your grandmother's house she hasn't been feeling well, I already called and told her you were stopping by. You will be leaving in one hour, now go get ready, you'll be walking."

I groaned in response it would take at least six hours to walk to grandma's house, my mom had a car and I had my permit, but would she let me take the car? Nope. I had to walk everywhere and honestly I was getting sick and tired of it. "Fine." I finally said in response to her.

She just nodded her head and went back to getting the basket ready for me. I walked to my room to get another set of clothes, I went into the bathroom to take a shower, but I stopped to look at myself in the mirror. My jet black hair barely went past my ears, I was average height I stood 5'10, I was average in general. Well all except for my scarlet red eyes, which honestly I hated them, I got the nickname "red" just because of my eyes. To me they reminded me of blood, the substance in which coursed through my veins, but I absolutely could not stand.

Just the mere thought of blood sent chills down my spine, I couldn't stand violence of any kind, and conflict and arguing usually made me want to curl up in a corner and cry, that didn't mean I didn't know how to stand up for myself though, I just didn't like fighting or arguing if there wasn't a reason to, but if I had to I would. I went into the bathroom and jumped into the shower, the water heated up pretty fast and before I knew it, it was scalding hot, just how I like it.

I finished my shower and threw on my outfit, black loose fitting jeans and a black v-neck shirt with a blue and black flannel. I put on my black combat boots and walked back into the kitchen. My mom handed me the bag of goods and sent me on my way, she gave me ten bucks in case I wanted to stop somewhere and get a bite to eat. I grabbed my phone and turned to walk out of the house,

"Jamison stay the hell of those god forsaken woods! Love you!" My mom called to me I smiled, no way was I going around the woods, it was already a long walk I didn't exactly want to make it longer. "Okay mom love you to." I replied and I set out.

My mom used to always let me go into the woods when I was younger, but she had started to get more and more strict on how much time I spent in the woods. She started being more strict with me about the woods when I turned eighteen. Which to me was funny since she should've been strict on me when I was younger, but never was.

I got to the entrance of the woods after about fifteen minutes, I started to walk on the dirt path, I put in my headphones blocking out the rest of the world. The song playing was, Animals by: Maroon 5, I continued walking for about an hour, I soon took out one of my headphones. I knew I was just being paranoid, but I felt like someone was watching me. It was a strange feeling, and I didn't exactly want to risk getting ambushed by some asshole.

I ignored the constant sounds of something behind me, even though I was on high alert I wasn't scared, weirdly enough I felt safe if that made any kind of sense and if something or someone out there really wanted to hurt me they could try, I didn't care. Fight me.