Chapter: 11

Kai's P.O.V

The next morning we got ready and packed a small bag full of snacks, water, extra toiletries and an extra change of clothes for both of us. The witch that we were visiting was named Claire, she was one of the most known witches and she was one of the oldest even though she looked to only be forty, in reality she was one thousand years old. I had met her before and she was a pretty nice of a person, she was just very down to business and greedy, she never did anything for free which is why I'm trading my family's ring for information, the ring has never meant much to me it's just something that all of my family has.

We all have the same ring, it's supposed to show what family we belong to, my family's last name is Silver which is why the ring is predominately silver, the ring is important because if anyone dangerous gets a hold of the ring they can get into my family's 'pack' and could possibly destroy us. I know Claire wouldn't do anything like that though she might be greedy but she's not evil, she believes in the whole 'an eye for an eye' thing and the only reason she would ever hurt someone is if they hurt her first.

"Kai are you listening to me?" Jamison asked snapping his fingers in my face.

"No sorry babe, what did you say?" I asked, he sighed and closed his eyes.

"I said would you mind going and picking some flowers for my grandma since I don't know when we'll be back." Jamison said with a sad look on his face, I leaned down and gave him a light kiss on his lips and he instantly blushed making me let out a small chuckle. You would think after the heavy make out sessions we had that he would be used to kissing me but he never is and always blushes which I find adorable.

"Sure, what flowers were her favorite?" I asked him.

"Daises. He replied, looking even sadder, good job Kai. I mentally scolded myself, even though I knew it wasn't really my fault I still felt guilty.

I left Jamison in the house and went to find some daisies, I searched for a while until i was finally able to sniff some out, I got about six of them and walked back to the house, I went to the back where I buried her and set the flowers down. I paid my respects and walked back inside to Jamison, he hadn't been out to see where his grandma was buried yet because he said it was just too hard right now.

"Jamison where are you?" I called out even though I knew he was in the kitchen.

"In the kitchen!" He called out, told ya.

I went into the kitchen where I saw him cutting up some apples and other fruits for our trip. "We need to be leaving soon if we want to be there before nightfall." I said he just nodded and began to put the fruit into separate bags and then zipped hem all closed making sure all of the air was out of them.

"Alright I think that's all we need." He said putting his hands on his hips, he looked adorable.

I nodded and picked the bag up and threw it over my shoulder, we were going to have to walk but I made Jamison promise me if he got to tired he would tell me and we would stop to take a break. I originally just wanted to carry him there in my wolf form, since he weighed the same amount as a feather and it would probably be quicker, but Jamison being the stubborn person he is, of course had to say no.

We left the house and started our journey to claire's house, after about two hours Jamison wanted to take a break, it was a nice day so we took out the blanket we had brought along and set it down to have a small picnic. "I love this." Jamison said, sighing  contently leaning back and pressing into my chest, I smiled at him, "I love you." I replied nuzzling into his neck, he giggled and turned around to face me better. I swear him being this cute should be illegal. "I love you to, Kai." He said softly giving me a small kiss on the lips, I wanted it to be more but I knew if we started now we wouldn't stop.