Chapter:5

Jamison's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning outside on the porch, I guess I fell asleep out here last night. I noticed the wolf wasn't on me anymore it must've left earlier, I also noticed how dry my mouth was, it felt like I swallowed a damn cotton ball. It was dawn so i knew my grandmother wouldn't be awake yet, today I was supposed to go home, even though i really didn't want to, I was going to miss my grandmother and her cooking, i was also going to miss the woods, but i think most of all I was going to miss that wolf. I don't know it just felt like I had a special connection to that wolf, I know that sounds crazy but I do, maybe it was because the wolf didn't attack me, maybe it was because that wolf was the prettiest animal I've even seen. I don't know.

I got up from the steps and stretched I turned and was about to go back in the house when, "hello." Said a deep voice said coming from behind me, I swear to god I shrieked like a little girl and jumped, unfortunately when I jumped I lost my footing and again landed on my ass. I'm pretty sure my ass is bruised from all of the falling I've been doing lately "ow" I said rubbing my lower back. I looked up to see who the hell just scared the shit out of me, and well my face became as red as my eyes when I saw who it was, of course it was Kai.

"Are you okay?" He asked me in a worried tone coming to my side immediately, he picked me up in his arms and for some reason I clung to his neck. Yeah, if my face wasn't red before it was definitely red now. "Uh yeah I'm okay." I answered back, he carried me up the porch steps and placed me in one of the rocking chairs. "Uh thanks." I mumbled, he smiled at me showing his deep dimples, dear god why did this guy have to be so hot? I thought he was good looking before, but when he smiled his smile could probably light up the night sky. I was so fixed in a trance about his smile I didn't notice he was speaking to me. "What did you say?" I asked him, he chuckled, "I asked if you wanted to hang out." My eyes widened in surprise, "Wait are you asking me out?" I asked, he laughed "Yeah I guess I am." He replied,

I blushed "Um yeah sure, why not?" I said, he was about to say something but was cut off by a loud crash of thunder I jumped and squealed. Kai then started laughing at me I glared at him while he wiped a tear away from his eye. "Are you scared of thunder?" He asked me while catching his breath. "No what gave me away?" I replied sarcastically, I wanted really hard to keep glaring at him but found myself chuckling with him, his laugh to me was contagious.

"It looks like it's going to storm pretty badly." Kai said looking at the sky, I looked up at the sky and I swear the sky was not that cloudy an hour ago, "yeah i guess it is." I mumbled, "I guess we won't be able to hang out today." He says looking at me with sad eyes making him look like a cute little puppy, all it made me want to do was hug him and reassure him. Shit why am I getting all lovey dovey with this guy so quick?!? "It's okay we can give each other our phone numbers and we can meet up later." I told him making his sad eyes change to cheerful and excited making me chuckle. "What?" He asked me with confusion written on his face, "nothing you just looked really cute when I told you that." I answered making me blush and put my hand over my mouth again did not mean to say that outloud!

He smirked and raised an eyebrow "You think I'm cute?" He asked me teasingly, I blushed harder "Uh y-yeah I g-guess." I replied, which only made his smirk grow, he leaned in closer making me blush harder if that was even possible, he then kissed me it wasn't an intense kiss it was more of a peck, I hate to admit it but when he pulled away it left me wanting more so I did what any rational person would do I pulled him back to me by the collar of his shirt and slammed my mouth onto his, he was shocked for a second but he quickly recovered and dominated the kiss, the kiss sent waves of pleasure through me and I unintentionally moaned causing him to smile. I pulled away after awhile I needed to breathe when I looked at him, his eyes had darkened somehow and were now black, I thought it was just because the lighting that made them look black, until he growled "MINE."

I was so taken aback by what he had just said I didn't even attempt to stop him when he jumped up and ran into the woods, all I could do was sit there dumbfounded, what the fuck just happened?!? Why did he run away so suddenly?? Did I do something wrong? I bet that's what it is, he's probably disgusted with me, but if he's so disgusted with me why did he say 'mine' I'm so fucking confused now!! Maybe its best if I just stay away, yeah that's what i'll do stay away from the insanely, should be illegal hot Kai. Well it shouldn't be that hard since we didn't even exchange information. *sigh* just when I thought I found someone, he turns out to be a tease, well I guess that's just my luck.

I walked into the house, I knew my grandmother wouldn't be up yet since she usually sleeps in until noon anyway, I went into the living room and plopped down on the couch, I put on some random TV show I didn't know and just laid back, thinking about everything that happened. I guess I would be staying another night since the weather was bad, maybe it would clear up in time but even if it did I really didn't feel like walking through mud and I definitely did not want to walk through the woods at nighttime, the woods were scary enough in the daytime, just thinking about having to walk in them at night gave me the chills.

I decided to get up and find something to do that was more productive to do other than just lounging around thinking about how creepy the woods could be. After not finding much to do, I decided I was just going to read a book, the book was "The Strange Case Of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde." It was a personal favorite of mine and I was a little surprised my grandmother owned a copy of it.

I was already half way through it when I started to hear a strange tapping noise on the window, I furrowed my eyebrows and stood up to inspect where the noise was coming from I pulled back the curtains, I thought I would be met with a branch or an animal. Well the animal part was right, I was met with the most horrifying creature I have ever seen.

It was probably seven feet tall, muscles for days, it was baring its teeth at me and I could see some sort of...meat? stuck in them. It's fur was covered in blood and looked like it was as soft as needles, it's claws looked as sharp as knifes and also had what I guessed was meat in them. It looked like a mix between a wolf and human, I think the most horrifying thing though was it's eyes, they had every evil emotion held in them.

*Gore Warning*

I gasped and fell back, which only made the creature...smirk? I got up and ran up stairs to my grandmother's room I threw open the door only to be met with the most horrifying scene I think I have and will ever see. There lay my grandmother in a pool of her own blood, her stomach was cut open and and her organs had been taken out, her eyes had been ripped from their place and were now on the ground, her throat had also been slit.

It was overkill, she didn't deserve this death, you could tell whoever did it enjoyed it, whoever did it was angry with her. Then it hit me, that thing. How did it get inside? I thought it was outside? SHIT! IT'S IN THE FUCKING HOUSE! I tried to back away from the bloody scene that was in front of me. The key word here is tried. I bumped into something cold and smooth I spun around just to be faced with the same monster that had just slain my grandmother.

I tried to get away from the thing but it was one step ahead of me and had already pinned me against the wall, suddenly a sharp pain ripped through my body it felt like I was on fire. All of a sudden a blood curdling scream ripped through the air it wasn't until later i realized that scream was mine, the last thing I saw before I passed out was it's horrifying eyes.

Author Note: I hope you like this chapter I bet none of you saw that one coming and personally neither did I XD anyway see ya next time!