Chapter: 7

Jamison's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning with a sharp pain in my abdomen and a bad headache, there was also something holding onto my hand, I groaned and opened my eyes. My eyes widened in shock when I saw who was holding onto my hand, Kai, he was asleep, but why was he here? How did he get in? Why was I on the couch? Where was my grandmother? I kept asking myself questions until yesterday's memories flooded into my brain. My grandmother was dead. That monster from last night killed her. Sadness and anger flowed through me, she didn't deserve to die that way. She didn't deserve to be ripped apart by that ugly, nasty motherfucker. Two questions remained, why was kai here? Where was that monster now?

I tried to slowly pull my hand away from Kai's but it didn't work and he woke up, he opened his eyes at me and gave me an adorable lopsided smile that made me instantly smile back. Somehow through all of this even though we barely knew each other him being here soothed me, his presence calmed me down. "You're finally awake." He said, with that cute little smile on his face, one thing I noticed was he was on the ground while I was on the couch. I knew that must've been uncomfortable, "Yeah, um how did you get in here?" I asked him looking into his eyes, that way if he lied maybe I could tell.

" I came back yesterday after I left I felt shitty about leaving you like that, when I came back I fould that monster on top of you. You were passed out, I fought it off and it fled. I brought you down here, there wasn't anything I could do about your grandmother though, and for that I am terribly sorry." He answered looking at me with sad eyes, any trace of that adorable smile he had just a minute ago long gone. I just nodded my head, but then he spoke again. "Jamison I have something I need to tell you." I looked up at him with a questioning look on my face "Okay, what?" I asked him. "Well maybe it's best if we do this outside." He told me looking at me with an anxious look on his face, which in turn made me anxious, I didn't like seeing him nervous, it made me nervous because to me he's that kind of person who doesn't have a thing to worry about.

I nodded my head and the attempted to stand up, keyword: attempted, as soon as I stood, I fell back down onto the couch. The pain in my abdomen skyrocketed and I clutched my stomach. Kai came back to my side "Are you okay?" He asked me worriedly, "Yeah I'm okay I just did not expect it to hurt that bad when I tried to stand that's all." I told him trying to be as reassuring as possible, "Here let me help you." He said, and in one motion had me in his arms, if this was any other situation I would have been blushing profusely, but since my grandma was dead and I almost lost my life, I didn't really feel in the mood to be thinking about my crush on this guy.

He carried me outside and sat me down on the steps, "I'm warning you Jamison what I'm going to show you will probably freak you out but please keep an open mind." He said looking up at me with pleading eyes, I just nodded, I was unable to speak at the moment. What was he going to show me? I swear if he turned out to be that monster thing that attacked me and killed my grandma last night I was going to get revenge.

I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't notice him starting to take off his shirt, wait, WHAT?!

"Kai what exactly trying to show me? Because if you're just trying to show me your nakedness I would much rather you do that inside." I told him with my eyes widened, I mean I was sad but I wasn't going to say no if this, basically greek god of a man wanted to strip in front of me. I bet he was packing in that department, if ya know what I mean. Hopefully if he kept stripping I would get to figure it out for myself.

He chuckled "Baby I promise if I wanted to do those things, you would have already been naked a long time ago and already begging for me." He said with a flirtatious wink and a devilish grin, okay I know I said I wasn't in the mood to blush or be caught up with my stupid crush, but dear god he knew how to make me hard while I was blushing, it wasn't fair, why did he have to be so fucking hot!

"Anyway that's not why I brought you out here, but I don't want you to faint so you might need to close your eyes before I strip my lower half." He said with cockiness radiating off of him, I scowled at him, why was he now acting like an ass? I scoffed and rolled my eyes, "it's not like you have anything I've never seen before, you act as if I'm some little scared virgin." I said still a little pissed off, I knew he was most likely just trying to get me to crack a smile, since he has never acted like that before, but now was not the right time.

The cocky smile that he had on his face was quickly wiped off and replaced with one of...hurt? Why was he hurt? I didn't say anything really bad I just told him I wasn't a virgin? So what? Whatever the reason, I didn't like that look on his face, it didn't suit him. He needed to be smiling, that gorgeous drop dead smile, even his smirks were hot. I didn't know how to make him smile, but before I could question him on it, he quickly replaced his hurt expression with a stoic one. He took off his pants only leaving his boxers.

"Last chance to close your eyes." He said with the same stoic expression on his face, that look didn't suit him either, I didn't like seeing him sad or expressionless, "Okay, fine I'll close my eyes." I said, maybe he just really wanted some privacy? I don't know, I mean if I had that body I wouldn't have body issues but I guess we all just have different problems. Who knows maybe his dick was actually really small? Okay I highly doubted that, but still, wait, maybe he only had like one ball or something? Okay again I highly doubted that. I closed my eyes and put my hands over my eyes, I was trying to desperately to get rid of the curiosity that was telling me to just open my eyes, but I couldn't I mean what if Kai was actually really shy about his body? Even though I highly doubted it, it was still a possibility, I mean he was basically a greek god! His muscles had muscles!

After a few more minutes of sitting there with my eyes closed I finally said something. "Um Kai can I open my eyes now?" I asked him, but after the last word left my mouth I felt something cold and wet touch my hand, I slowly put my hands down and opened my eyes, I was met with blazing gold eyes, I jumped back with a little squeal, it was the wolf from a few days ago. But, wait, why was it here? Where was Kai? Then like all at once it hit me. This was Kai. This is what he wanted to show me. He was a goddamn werewolf. That's why the wolf's eyes were so familiar. It was him along! This fucker! I didn't know if it was exhaustion, or just having this on top of everything happen to me, but my vision started to blur and black spots began to dot my vision and within three seconds I was out like a lamp.

Author's Note: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for reading! See ya next time! Don't forget to comment/vote on this story if you like it! Xoxo