Chapter:2

Jamison's P.O.V

The sudden snap of a few twigs coming from a few feet being me, finally made me pay more attention to my surroundings. I looked behind me, and saw...... Nothing.... Absolutely nothing was behind me. Not even a goddamn squirrel! For some reason it pissed me off more that nothing was behind me. I really don't know why, like I mean who in their right mind thinks 'dammit nothing was behind me, to put me in immediate danger.' Me. That's who thinks that. Only me.

After a few more minutes, I found a rock big enough for me to sit on. I decided why not relax for a minute? I mean I now had walked for two hours without taking a break, I could relax for just a few minutes.

I closed my eyes I took out my headphones just to listen to the birds chirping and the breeze making the branches of the trees sway in the wind. It was peaceful, relaxing, calming. I decided to open my eyes since I really didn't want to fall asleep on a rock.

I looked in front of me, and squealed like a fucking little girl and fell off the rock. Right in front of me was a tall burly man without a shirt on, he was probably around late twenties early thirties. He had dark brown hair, and when I say he was toned, it was a damn understatement. This man was ripped! He had an eight pack! Dear god how does one even get an eight pack?? I mean Jesus Christ! Oh and his eyes! God this man was seriously perfect! He had gold eyes, that seemed to actually be made of gold, they were so bright with color. He on top of everything he was the tallest man I had ever seen! He had to be seven feet tall!

I was so caught up on how insanely hot this guy was I didn't even stop to think this was suspicious. But I mean if you were there you wouldn't stop to think this god like stranger meant anything bad. I knew my eyes had to be wide with shock while I stared at the man, after awhile I stopped staring, he didn't say anything to me he, just like me a minute ago just stared intently at me. He stared at me for another minute or two, which was surprising to me, I mean I was okay looking but I was nowhere close to looking as fine as he did.

I cleared my throat to get his attention and he snapped out of his trance. "Uhm was there any reason you were standing in front of me?" I asked him surprising myself that I could get a clear sentence out of my mouth without stuttering.

For a second he just stared at me again, but finally he spoke. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you I was just walking through the woods, and saw you sitting on the rock." He had a deep velvety voice that made me want to melt right there.

"Uh i-it's o-okay." I replied, damn right when I thought I wouldn't stutter. Something inside of me snapped though, I don't know what, but my sense of fear and paranoia was heightened. All I wanted for some reason was to get away from this man, I mean he was half naked and just staring at me while I had my eyes closed. I stood up and dusted myself off. "I should get going." I said turning to start walking the way I was going.

Suddenly though he grabbed my wrist and spun me around to face him again, I stared at him in shock, he had a glint of anger in his eyes now which scared me.

"What is your name?" He asked me almost growling, I gulped and stuttered out,

"j-jamison." His eyes softened which confused me. I mean he went from looking murderous maniac, to a puppy whose owner just got home. "It's nice to meet you Jamison, I'm Kai." He said I just nodded in response and looked at my feet, but when I didn't say anything to him again he seemed to growl "answer and look at me when I talk to you." He said,

"Sorry." I mumbled still not looking at him. I really wanted to get away from this guy. Finally though I gathered enough courage to look at him, I smiled trying to make it seem as genuine as possible.

"Well I should get going now, it was really nice meeting you Kai." I said shaking his grip off of me I turned to away from him again, but instead of walking, this time I ran. Something inside of me told me this wasn't going to be the last time I saw Kai.