February 24,1972

February 24,1972

Dear Mr.Dumbledore,

One more time I ask. More like, for one more time, I plead. 

I don't really mind if I'm stuck into cleaning restrooms for the rest of my school days. Every time Lily sends letters, I can't help but to feel like I can belong with her at Hogwarts. I can be just like you all. I hate the fact that I continue to miss my little sister every passing day. I'm here studying the basic and boring subjects while Lily learns on how to turns objects into animals and meet others that like her for who she is.

What does it take for me to go to this school? What do I have to do to spend another day with my little sister like I use too?

Don't mention I sent you this letter.

She would bother me during the summer, and she's just going to rub in my face that I will never be as special as she is.

Signed, Petunia Evans.

Dear Lily,

I miss you.

Even if i don't want too anymore. You left me, and I can never forgive you for that. I give you one more chance. When you come back for the summer. Don't go back to start your second year. Stay with me. We can be like we use to. We can run through  the meadow and jump on rocks, and find for rocks that match our eyes. 

Come back.

Even though I don't want you here. I started to get the attention of our parents again. I met people that like me for me. Not for being a freak like you. 

I love you.

Even if you don't seem to love me back. 

Signed, Petunia Evans.