X

November 5, 1975

November 5, 1975.

Lily,

Mum and Dad told me that you had fought with Severus Slimy Snape, and internally I'm actually pretty happy about it. He wasn't good enough for you. At least not to be your friend. He was always lower than us, he comes from the dumps down the streets. Although I may have insulted you and may continue to insult you and your way of life, I know that one way or another, you deserve someone that will make you feel special for who you are. Just like mum and dad do. But you also mentioned James Potter and some other fellas. Do you like James? You said something about sticking up for his friends and helping those that were bullied by some of the boys that hung out with Severus. He sounds like a nice guy, but he's a freak. Just like you.

I'm getting married, Lily.

I will becoming Mrs. Petunia  Dursely. 

Vernon asked me to marry him yesterday, and I wished I could show you the beautiful ring, but you're gone. It seems like I don't have a sister anymore. Not that you care in the first place, just thought you should know that in a few years, I will be starting my own family and living in my own place with my husband. What will you be doing? How does the future work for you folks? 

You should just stay in your world.

You don't belong here anymore.

Signed, Petunia Evans