Two

It was a little passed three in the morning when Saint received a phone call from the Miami jail. He knew it was from Juan and he was more than pleased to know that Juan was behind bars doing what he asked. Considering the fact that Saint would most likely have to pay for Juan's lawyer and court costs, he wouldn't speak to Juan until his court date came about. That gave Juan more than enough time to go in and get rid of the snakes that were once in Saint's circle.

After Juan was booked, he was taken to his cell which was the exact same pod as the men he had to kill. Once he made it to his cell, he was pleased to know that he was sharing a room with one of the men he had to kill.

"Cake." He snickered. Thomas Reyes, his first hit, sat up in his bunk and looked Juan up and down. Juan, who was half Cuban and half black, looked like an older version of Lil Fizz; an old B2K group member. Thomas licked his lips as he stood up and grabbed his crotch.

"What was that you just said, new booty?" Juan scrunched up his face and shook his head.

"Nah nigga. It ain't that type of party." Juan said.

"It's not, but it can be. Matter of fact, it will be. Bring your ass over her!" Thomas said, walking towards Juan.

"Yo you better back the fuck up!" Juan warned. Thomas ignored him and continued to walk towards Juan, which pissed him off. Juan bawled up his fist and punched Thomas dead in the face, causing him to stumble backwards. He then snatched the sheet off of the bunk and quickly wrapped it around Thomas's neck, strangling him to death.

"Saint don't fuck with snakes, bitch ass nigga!" Thomas tried to loosen the sheet from his neck, but that only made Juan tighten the sheets. A few minutes later, Thomas took his last breath and Juan let his body drop on the cold, cement floor. He then grabbed his body and sat him back on top of the bed, while he laid on the bottom bunk.

"Night, night nigga." He said, laughing.

*

*

*

Santwan had his phone pressed against his ear as he sat in his car. He was waiting for Tony who still hadn't shown up yet and he was getting impatient.

"Come on Tony. Pick up!" He said, though gritted teeth. When his phone went straight to voicemail, Twan gave up and slammed his phone down in the passenger seat. He was starting to get irritated and it showed all on his face. He started his car up and was prepared to leave from where he was until his phone started ringing.

"Talk to me."

"Sir we have a Juan Hernandez that was just booked into the jail last night. He was found in a cell with an inmate by the name of Thomas Reyes and get this...Thomas was found dead this morning. The security guards claim he died in his sleep, but he has a red ring around his neck and it was clear that he had been strangled." Another CIA agent said. Twan smirked and shook his head at the sound of his cousin's name. He knew Juan was close with Saint so he possibly had a way to get to his brother, but the only way he would get Juan on his side is by offering him a great amount of money.

"I'll be right there." Twan hung up and quickly dialed Tony's number. He groaned in frustration when Tony's phone went to voicemail yet again.

"I don't know where your ass is, but I need you to meet me at the jail right now! I think I finally found the person that will get me to Saint. Hurry and get your ass there!" He said, hanging up.

*

*

*

"Ughhh!" Santana moaned. She had one hand on the back of her man's head, while her other hand was gripping the sheets. She and her man had been going at it all morning and she still wasn't done with him just yet. She felt her climax rising as she arched her back and opened her legs wider for him. His tongue was working overtime as he grabbed her thighs and pulled her closer to his wet mouth. Tears fell down her cheeks as she had an explosive orgasm that made her legs tremble uncontrollably. God bless this man. She thought to herself.

"I got to go baby." He said, crawling back up towards her face.

"No, not yet." She whined.

"My break ended almost an hour ago. I got to go." Santana pouted as she grabbed Tony's face and kissed his lips. When Santana first pursued Tony, it was just part of a plan to see what her brother was up to, but she ended up falling for him hard and vice versa. They were deeply in love, but they decided to keep their relationship a secret due to what might happen if anyone were to find out about them.

"I'm sure no one has noticed. Just stay with me for a little while longer." She begged. Tony looked into her dark brown eyes and sighed deeply. He couldn't say no to this girl no matter how bad he wanted to.

"Fine, but only for a few minutes." She smiled as she shoved him on his back and climbed on top of him. She leaned down to kiss him, but she was cut off by her phone ringing. She already knew who was calling and she refused to answer the phone. She was enjoying her quality time with her man and she'd be damned if she let her older brother interfere with her personal life.

"You not gon answer that?" Tony asked.

"Nope." She said, kissing him on his neck. He groaned as he grabbed her ass and held her close.

"I fucking love you girl." He said, easing Santana down on his hard erection. She let out a loud moan as she threw her head back and slowly started riding him.

"I love you too, papi." He grabbed her by the waist and eased her down further on his thick member, while she moaned and screamed to the top of her lungs. Tony sat up and placed soft kisses on Santana's breast while looking up at her. She had tears running down her face and he gently wiped them away. They shared a long, passionate kiss as they both erupted into an earth shattering orgasm.

"Shit!" Tony groaned, falling back on the bed with Santana on his chest. Though they were both exhausted from their nonstop sex sessions, it was time for them to step back into reality.

"Hand me my phone bae." Santana rolled her eyes as she reached over and grabbed his phone off of the nightstand. He smirked at her bratty attitude and sat up so he could check his phone.

"Shit!" He said when he realized he had a shitload of missed calls from Twan.

"What's wrong?"

"Twan has been blowing up my phone." He said. Santana smirked as she laid up against Tony's chest.

"How is Santwan?" She asked, climbing off of his lap.

"He's good. Working hard as always."

"That's good. Tell him I said hi." Tony frowned as he looked over at her. She burst out laughing as she slid her robe on and walked into the bathroom.

"Why don't you ever talk to your brother?" He blurted out. That question had been eating at him since he and Santana got serious, but she always found a way to dodge the question.

"Because he's always so busy." She lied. She knew the beef between her older brothers was serious and she didn't want to be apart that bullshit at all. Tony knew she was lying, but he wasn't going to press the issue with her. Santana always got irritable when Tony asked a million and one questions about the relationship with her and her brothers.

"Well, I'm leaving baby. I'll call you later on." He said.

"Okay boo. I love you and be careful." She said, running and jumping into his arms. They shared a kiss before he sat her down.

"I love you too beautiful." He walked out of her house and hurried to his car. He knew he was going to hear an earful from Twan, but he could care less about all that right about now. His main concern and focus was on taking things to the next level with Santana.