Four

"Just tell me what the fuck I want to know, Juan! You're only making this hard on yourself!" Santwan snapped. Juan was giving him such a hard time and he was getting noticeably irritated.

"Yo where the fuck is my lawyer? I'm not telling you shit nigga so just give it the fuck up!" Juan yelled. Twan nodded his head and stood up.

"Enjoy prison then cause you're going to be in there for a while." And with that, Twan got up, grabbed his things and walked out of the interrogation room. The plan that he thought he had backfired in his face and now he was back to square one.

"Get me every angle of footage from the time Juan came in, to the time Thomas was found murdered." Twan ordered as he prepared himself to leave, but he stopped when he saw Tony hurrying to where he was.

"Where the hell have you been? I've been calling your ass all damn morning!"

"I know, but I went home to take a nap and I let the time get away from me. Plus, my phone was on vibrate and I didn't hear it buzzing. What all did I miss?" Tony asked. Twan sighed and filled his partner in on everything that was going on and Tony was pissed that he missed the interrogation process. That was his favorite thing to do when he was on the clock.

"Well you should've kept your phone on. Come on let's get back to the office." Twan said, patting Tony on the shoulder.

*

When they arrived back at the office, Santwan was surprised when he was told that his little sister was waiting on him in his office. Tony was also equally surprised and he wanted to know what she was doing here.

"Hey Twany!" Santana shrieked, jumping into her brother's embrace. He frowned at the sound of his old nickname, that only his sister was allowed to call him.

"Hey Santana. What do I owe this random visit?"

"I was in the neighborhood and I decided to stop by and see my handsome big brother." She flipped her hair over her shoulder and walked over to Tony.

"And speaking of handsome...this handsome hunk of a man must be your partner." Tony smirked and nodded his head.

"That I am. Damn Twan...you never told me how unbelievably gorgeous your sister is." Tony flirted. Santana blushed as she looked down at the floor and back up at Tony. It took everything in her to not grab her man and kiss him senseless.

"Okay, this shit here ain't happening! Back the fuck up, Tony!" Twan growled, separating his sister and his partner. Tony was about to let Twan know the business, but he bit down on his tongue and backed away. Santana giggled as she turned around and faced her brother.

"Don't be such a cock blocker, Twany." She said, running her fingers through his long, curly hair.

"I'll block any cock that comes your way! Don't play with me."

"Anyways...I was stopping by to see if you wanted to have dinner with me and Saint one night this week." She asked.

"No! Hell no!"

"Ugh come on Twany. I miss hanging out with you both and besides...this beef you two have is stupid and you guys need to forget that and focus on more important things." She said, crossing her arms.

"Oh yeah? Like what?" He asked.

"Like our sick dad. When was the last time you spoke to or even went by to see him? I'll wait." Twan sighed and ran his hand down his face. Santana was right and though he'd never admit that out loud...she was. He hadn't seen his father in a very long time, but he felt like it wasn't his fault. Between working and taking care of his daughter...he didn't have the time.

"Aight fine. I'll go, but if that nigga do or say anything to provoke me then I'm ending his ass. Point. Blank. Period!" He warned.

"Well hopefully it won't escalate to all that, but listen...I have some business to attend to tonight, so how does tomorrow night sound?"

"Ehh tomorrow is no good. I'm taking Yolanda and Christina out." He said.

"Aww I haven't seen my niece in forever! How is she?" Santana asked.

"She's great. You should come by and see her soon."

"I will, but listen...clear your Saturday night schedule and we'll all do dinner that night. Please, please, please be on your best behavior. Saint has already agreed to be on his so you need to do the same." She said. Twan scoffed and nodded his head.

"Fine I'll try."

"That's all I ask, but get back to work and I will see you Saturday." She said, pulling him into a hug.

"It was nice meeting you handsome." She said, blowing Tony a kiss.

"Likewise beautiful." He smirked. Twan glared at Tony and then Santana. He felt like his sister was up to something, but he didn't question it. He was going to go to this dinner with his siblings, but he was also going to make sure he came armed and ready for whatever comes his way.

*

*

*

Santana walked into her father's home and quickly made her way upstairs to his bedroom. He had been calling her all morning, but since she had been with Tony, she avoided all of his calls along with Saint's. She had a feeling he was going to be upset with her, but she really didn't care. She was sick of being the only person that took care of her dad, but she couldn't bring herself to tell him that. Not yet anyways.

"Hi daddy." She said, walking into his bedroom.

" She said, walking into his bedroom

"Hi princess." She sat her purse down and laid next to him, kissing him on the cheek. A smile crept up on his face but he covered it with his hand and started coughing severely. Darnell was diagnosed with cancer a few months back and he was growing weaker each day. Santana knew about her father's illness, but what she didn't know was that his days were numbered and she didn't have much time with him.

"You look better today." She said, laying her head on his shoulder.

"Well I feel good." He lied.

"That's good, but guess what? I got both Saint and Santwan to agree to have dinner this weekend. I'm not sure how it will go, but hopefully everything will go smoothly."

"That's good princess. You might be the only person that can stop this feud between them." He said. She huffed and rolled her eyes. She knew her dad was right, but she really didn't want to get involved with their bullshit.

"Yeah I know. I'll try and talk to them both, but if anything pops off then I'm leaving them to kill each other. I don't have time to break up two men fighting and possibly shooting." He smiled and pulled his daughter into a tight hug.

"That's my girl. Now get on out of here and report back to me Sunday afternoon." He ordered.

"Yes sir."