Ten

Saint and Santana had been out all night looking for Christina and they weren't having any luck. Santana was exhausted and all she wanted to do was go back to the hotel and sleep, but she knew she wouldn't get any sleep until her niece was back home safe and sound.

"What you thinking bout?" Saint asked, noticing how distracted his sister was. They were sitting outside in Santwan's driveway, contemplating their next move.

"Christina of course. I can't imagine how scared she must be right now."

"I know right. I wish I knew what to do, but I don't know shit right now. I'm tired, hungry, and hella irritated." He admitted.

"Me too, but we can't give up." She told him. Silence filled the car as Santana's phone started buzzing. A smile came across her face when she saw a text from Tony.

MyHoney: Missing you. How long until you're back in my arms?

Santana: Soon baby. I miss you too

Saint snatched his sister's phone out of her hand and glanced down at her screen.

"Who the fuck is your honey?" He snapped.

"Give me my fucking phone, Saint!" She shouted, trying to grab her phone from him.

"Hell naw! Who is this nigga?"

"None of your damn business! Give it back!" She whined.

"I'm finna make it my business." Saint mumbled, scrolling through her text messages. Santana was trying her hardest to get her phone back, but Saint held her back with one arm while he scrolled through her and Tony's text messages. "Just dropped Twan and Yolanda off? Heading back to the hotel? Yo is this that yellow ass nigga, Tony? The same nigga I paid you to get dirt on regarding Santwan?"

"Why does it fucking matter? I'm grown and if I want to fuck with him, I will!" She hissed, snatching her phone out of his hand.

"Ima kill him! He's dead." Saint got out the car and stormed towards Twan's door, while Santana quickly ran after him.

"What's the big deal, Saint? What, I can't have a man of my unless you approve? Well that's not how life works and that's definitely not how MY life is gonna work!"

"He's a fucking cop, dumbass! If he knew the type of shit you got going on then he'd lock your ass up in a heartbeat! I'd rather die before I see my little sister in jail over some bullshit!" Saint snapped.

"I'm not a baby anymore, Saint. You don't always have to protect me." She said.

Twan could hear Saint and Santana yelling at each other, which made him ease out of the bed to see what all the commotion was about. He quietly closed his bedroom door, careful not to wake Yolanda, before he walked towards the front door and opened it.

"I may not always have to protect you, but as your big brother I'm GOING to protect you at all cost! No matter how much you don't like it!" Saint shouted.

"What the hell is going on here? Why y'all yelling at nine in the damn morning?" Twan groaned, letting them into his house.

"Hey big brother, how are you and Yolanda holding up?" Santana asked, trying to change the subject.

"Not good. I just got Yolanda to go to sleep, a few hours ago and I'm just tripping because my baby girl..." Twan's voice trailed off as he started to get choked up.

"Hey...it's gon be aight man. We gon find her." Saint assured his brother.

"Yes we are and I promise that Quincy is gonna pay for ever missing with us and our loved ones." Santana chimed in.

"We just gotta find that nigga first." Twan opened his mouth to speak, but he was cut off to a knock at his door and Tony walking in.

"Sup y'all. Am I interrupting something?" He questioned. Santana held her breath as she nervously glanced at Saint, who was glaring at Tony.

"Nah we were just talking about how we're going to get Christina back." Twan said. Tony just nodded and looked over at Santana, who looked nervous as hell. He then glanced at Saint who was still glaring at him.

"Do we got a problem?" He questioned. Saint chuckled as he looked over at Santana.

"As a matter of fact...we do."

*

Christina sat in the corner of an empty room as she cried out for her parents. She was scared as hell and she just wanted to go home. Hearing the door open, Christina covered her mouth because when she cried loudly, she got punished. A woman appeared as she smiled at Christina and walked over towards her with a present in her hand.

"Hi sweetie. I got you something." Christina kept her hands over her mouth as she continued to cry silently.  "Go ahead...open it."

"I-I want my daddy." Christina said, in a low voice. She looked up at the woman as she pushed the present closer to her.

"Open it." She shook her head and wrapped her arms around her legs, bringing them close to her chest. "Listen sweetie...if you cooperate with us then I will take you back to your mommy and daddy. Now I went through all this trouble to buy you this special gift and I'd like for you to open it. Can you do that for me?"

"I'm not allowed to take things from strangers."

"Oh yeah? Who taught you that? Your daddy?" The woman asked. Christina nodded her head which made the woman smile.

"That's good to know, but I'm not a stranger. I'm your grandmother." She revealed.