Thirteen

"What the hell were you thinking? This was NOT part of the plan!" Santana heard someone yell

"Change of plans, sweetheart."

Santana's eyes slowly opened as she came face to face with big, brown eyes.

"What the hell?" She gasped, quickly sitting up.

"Hi auntie Tana." Christina smiled.

"Christina! Oh thank god you're okay! Come here baby girl." She crawled over to her auntie while Santana wrapped her arms around her niece. "Your momma, daddy, uncle Saint, and I have been looking everywhere for you. Have these people hurt you?"

"No. They feed me and buy me gifts, but I'm not allowed to leave the room. The man is so mean to me, but grandma is nice."

"Grandma?" Santana questioned.

"Yep. She said she's my grandma and she bought me all these books and dolls." Christina said. Santana sat there as she thought long and hard about who this grandma person was.

"No...it can't be. Can it?" She murmured.

"Auntie Tana...I wanna go home."

"I know sweet girl and I'm gonna make sure I get you back home to your mom and dad. I just have to think of a plan really quick." Looking around, Santana noticed that they were in a big, empty room filled with Toys and a princess tent that Christina had been sleeping in. "Chrissy...how often do these people come in and check up on you?"

"I dunno. All the time."

"Okay good. I got a plan, but I need you to help me so I can get out of here. Can you do that?" She nodded her head, making Santana smile a little. She's so brave. She's a little mini me. She thought to herself as she started telling Christina her plan.

*

Quincy & Benita

Quincy & Benita

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?" quincy removed the phone from his ear and huffed, not caring about the man on the other end of the phone.

"You done yelling? Because I was doing what YOU asked me to do!" He spat.

"I DIDN'T FUCKING ASK YOU TO KIDNAP THAT GIRL! I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO KIDNAP EITHER OF THEM DAMN GIRLS!"

"You better stop yelling at me." Quincy warned.

"What you gon do if I don't? Huh? Don't forget, Quincy, I own you and if you keep it up I'll make sure that you get locked up and rot in a prison cell! Better yet, I'll make sure you get the death penalty." He smirked. Quincy's nostrils flared as he sat there quietly. He knew this man meant business and he was going to do what he was supposed to do, but as soon as he gets the chance...he was going to murder this fool. "Now fix this situation and fix it NOW! These people are hot on your trail and if you fuck up this plan then that is your ass!" CLICK! Quincy grunted as he threw his phone and watched it slam and shatter against the wall.

"Fuck!"

"I bet you'll listen to me next time now won't you?" Benita questioned, standing in the doorway with her arms folded across her chest.

"Don't start no shit, Nita! I'm not in the mood!" He growled. She sighed and walked over to her husband and wrapped her arms around her torso, only to have him remove her arms from around him. "Fuck off me man! Everything I'm doing is for you, but you show me no appreciation!"

"Excuse me? I appreciate you more than you'll ever know, but you went outside the plan and kidnapped my granddaughter and my daughter!" She snapped.

"Your daughter, huh? Cause last time I checked, you dumped them bastard ass kids of yours off with their dad and ran off with me!" Benita leaned back, getting ready to slap Quincy, only to have him grab her arm and grip it tight.

"Ow! Let me go!"

"Don't you ever raise your hand at me again!" He growled. She snatched her hand away and rubbed her wrist.

"You fix this Quincy, or I'll fix it for you!" She stormed off, leaving him alone with his anger and thoughts.