Three

Juan was sitting in the interrogation room waiting to be questioned about Thomas's death, but he wasn't going to say anything to anybody until his lawyer got there

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Juan was sitting in the interrogation room waiting to be questioned about Thomas's death, but he wasn't going to say anything to anybody until his lawyer got there. He had been in this particular situation plenty of times, so he knew how everything was about to go down. He yawned as he laid his head down on the table, but when he heard the door open...he picked his head up.

"Aw shit. What's up cuz?" He smiled, seeing Santwan walk into the room.

 What's up cuz?" He smiled, seeing Santwan walk into the room

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"

What's up Juan?"

"Shit...chilling. You already know how I get down." He said.

"Yeah I know, but let's cut the small talk." He said, throwing some pictures of Thomas's dead body on the table. "What happened to him?" Juan stared at the pictures and shrugged his shoulders.

"Shit ion know."

"Come on now, J. If you tell me what you know then I can help you out." Twan said. Juan chuckled as he shook his head. He knew what Twan was trying to do and he wasn't going for it.

"Sorry Twan. I can't help you." Twan sighed as he sat down across from his cousin and crossed his arms. Juan was trying to play hardball, but Twan had something on him that would make him start singing like a canary.

"Were you aware that the jail had cameras installed?" He asked. Juan's entire face dropped as he stared his cousin directly in the eyes. He wanted to know if Twan was bluffing but by the look on his face...Twan was drop dead serious.

"I'm done talking until my lawyer gets here." Juan snapped. Twan smirked and sat back in his chair.

"Just tell me what I want to hear and I'll let you walk away free."

"I ain't telling you shit! Fuck outta here nigga! You think I'm stupid or something?"

"Alright fine. Let's make a deal then. You give me some information on Saint, and I'll let you walk. If you don't...well let's just say, the courts are gonna have a field day with this footage." Santwan said. Juan was unfazed by anything Twan was saying to him and he was going to make sure to give Saint the heads up on what his brother was up to.

I Ride For You, You Ride For Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें