Thirty

Three Days Later...

Hey You've Reached Santana

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Hey You've Reached Santana. Leave A Message! BEEP.

"Call me back Tana. We're worried about you." Twan sighed, hanging up. It had been three whole days and nobody has seen or heard from Santana since she left Quincy's house.

"She still isn't answering?" Yolanda asked, walking out of the bathroom.

"Nope and I'm starting to get worried sick. Saint went by her place earlier and she was nowhere to be found.

"This isn't like Santana at all. To just up and disappear out of nowhere." She sighed. "Plus, Christina has been begging to spend some time with her aunt and I can't even bring myself to tell her that she's missing."

"Good. Don't tell her anything because she'll assume the worst and I can't bare any more bad news right now." He sighed, rubbing his eyes.

"Are you in any pain? Do you need another pain pill?" Yolanda asked. When Twan came home, Yolanda freaked out when she saw that he had been shot. She thought something happened while he was at work, but he told her the situation and she went from horrified to furious. She wanted to kill Tony herself, not only for shooting her fiancee, but for also kidnapping her daughter and soon to be sister in law.

"Nah I'm alright. Those things be putting me to sleep and sleeping is the last thing I need right now." He said.

"I understand, but um...have you talked to that boy that saved her and Christina?"

"Nah...he's been M.I.A too."

"Well...maybe their M.I.A together." She said, in a low voice. Twan snapped his neck in Yolanda's direction and glared at her.

"What do you know that I don't?" He asked her.

"Well Christina mentioned to me that those two kissed before. And when you invited them here for dinner, they disappeared for a minute together. On top of that, you can tell they like each other a lot. I saw it on both of their faces during dinner. They had something going on."

"But that nigga is basically our step brother!" He stated, scrunching up his face. Yolanda laughed and shrugged her shoulders.

"Y'all not blood so technically...she's doing no wrong." And with that, Yolanda got up and went to go check on Christina, leaving Twan with a full on headache. Picking up his phone, he dialed Saint's number and waited for him to answer. He never did.

"Why isn't anyone answering my calls? Aye Saint, call me back as soon as you get the message. I think Santana is with QJ."

*

*

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.