Sixteen

"Have you found her yet?" Yolanda asked, hoping to hear some good news.

"No not yet, but we're coming close to finding her babe. I promise you that." Twan assured her. He and Saint were sitting outside of Oz's nightclub, while Tony went to scope the place out.

"Aye Twan. We gotta talk." Saint said, with his eyes closed. He was exhausted and all he needed was an hour nap, but he knew that wouldn't happen.

"Baby I gotta go, but just get some rest and stay in the house okay? I love you."

"I love you too." She sighed as they hung up the phone.

"What's up?" Twan said, glancing at his brother. Saint had to be careful about what he was finna say to his brother, knowing how defensive and he serious Twan gets.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but I don't trust Pretty boy." He told him.

"Who? Tony?

"Yeah. I just got a feeling about him and that shit is rubbing me the wrong way."

"Shit...just knowing him and Santana been messing around done rubbed me the wrong way." Twan said, shaking his head.

"Yeah that shit rubs me the wrong way too, but she was right. She's grown and we have to respect her decisions, but I got a bad vibe coming from that nigga." Before Twan could respond, Tony climbed back in the car and sighed.

"They don't open until twelve and the place is locked." He said.

"Hm." Saint snorted.

"All these slick ass comments though." Saint was seconds away from ending Tony right then and there, but he had to remember that he was surrounded by members of the police force.

"I ain't even gon sweat that bitch ass comment." Saint chuckled.

"You two don't fucking start!" Twan snapped. "Y'all need to get along for the sake of me finding my damn daughter and once she and Santana are back safe and sound, y'all can kill each other for all I care! Grow the fuck up and act like you got some got damn sense!" Both Tony and Saint glared at each other, but didn't say another word.

"Aye y'all look." Twan said, watching a car pull into the strip club parking lot. As soon as the person exited the vehicle, both Saint and Santwan's eyes widened when they saw who the person was. "Is that...?"

"Yep. That's that nigga Quincy." Saint confirmed.

*

"There's no sign of them anywhere." Donnie told Benita. She sighed heavily, knowing how much trouble she was going to be in when Quincy returned home.

"Okay, okay. You and I weren't here when this happened. You drove me to the mall to do some shopping before we headed to the strip club to hold auditions for new strippers.

"Q was already going to the strip club so we can't say that."

"Fine. We'll just say that on the way there, we received a phone call saying that they got away. Go inform the gentleman downstairs and pull the car around." She told him. Donnie nodded and turned to leave, but he stopped when he saw Quincy Jr. standing in the doorway. He had a bag of McDonald's in his hand, along with a Vanilla shake, which captured Benita's attention almost instantly.

"When did you leave the house?" Donnie questioned.

"Like fifteen minutes ago. That lockdown bullshit y'all do is weak as fuck! But don't worry bout me, worry bout the lie y'all gon try and spring on my dad. I can't wait to see this." QJ laughed, heading to his room, while Donnie shook his head, preparing to leave the room, until Benita stopped him.