Seventeen

Saint looked down at his phone and saw a number, he didn't recognize, flashing across his screen.

"Who the fuck is this?" He mumbled. Normally he wouldn't answer a number he didn't know, but something was telling him to answer this particular phone call.

"Who dis?" He answered, putting the call on speaker.

Quincy Jr. stared at Santana before he looked back at Benita, noticing how much they did look alike.

"Damn ma. I feel sorry for you." He mumbled.

"I feel sorry for myself." She said.

"Enough chit chat. Christina...come on sweetie let's go back to your room." Benita said, holding her hand out. Christina eased closer to her auntie and grabbed ahold of her hand.

"I wanna stay with my auntie." She whined.

"Didn't she say go with her to your room?" Donnie questioned, pulling his gun out. "Go now!"

"Who the fuck do you think you are, pointing a gun at a damn child? My NIECE for that matter! You're a fucking pussy!" Santana snapped, standing in front of Christina. Donnie hit her across the face with the butt of his gun, knocking her out instantly.

"Auntie!" Christina cried.

"Donnie what the fuck!" Benita snapped. "Why would you do that?"

"Because that bitch ran her mouth too damn much! I see where she gets it from though." He said, murmuring the last part. QJ took that moment and snatched the gun from Donnie's hand and shot him in the head. Christina screamed and buried her face into her auntie's arm, wishing she would get up.

"QJ!" Benita screamed.

"Was that a gunshot?" Twan asked. His heart was racing as he, Saint, and Tony listened in on the call.

"What else would it be, dummy!" Saint said.

"Shhh! I can't hear!" Tony snapped. Saint glared at him, but decided to keep his mouth closed.

QJ had the gun pointed at Benita, ready to do what he's been wanting to do since he first met her.

"QJ..." She began.

"Shut the fuck up!" He snapped. "Who the fuck kidnaps their own daughter and granddaughter? You on some sick, twisted shit!"

"This wasn't my idea! This was all your father's doing."

"But you were in on it though!" He stated.

"I had no choice." She cried.

"Kill that crying shit! You always have a choice!" He leaned down and scooped Santana up in his arms, bridal style, and looked down at Christina. "Come on lil mama. I'm taking y'all home."

"QJ! If your father finds out..." Benita began, but he knocked her out by elbowing her hard in the face.

"Shit I can't hear anything else! Hello? Hello!" Twan said. Just hearing that his daughter was alive had him more than ready to find her and bring her home.

*

Unknown: The sloppiness on your end makes me sick.

Quincy huffed as he stared at the text message. He was about to respond until another text came in.

Unknown: Lucky for you, the girls were rescued and are on their way home safely. You should probably thank your son for that. Take care.

Quincy reread the text message over and over before tapping his driver on the shoulder and instructing him to take him home immediately.

*

Santana woke up to her head and face hurting like hell. She groaned, slowly opening her eyes and quickly sat up when she noticed she was in a car.

"Christina?" She said quickly. QJ turned and placed his index finger over his lips, pointing to a sleeping Christina.

"She passed out as soon as we got into the car and I didn't want to wake her." He said.

"Oh. Where are we?"

"The police station. I spoke with your brothers and they're on the way here now. They should actually be pulling up any second now." He said.

"QJ...thank you for saving us. I don't know if I could ever repay you for keeping both me and my niece safe." She leaned up and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Well I know a few ways you could repay me, but I'll wait until you're single again." He smirked, looking back at her.

"Well you definitely shouldn't hold your breath, but we do still have a deal and I will be attending that business thing with you."

"Bet. How am I gon get in touch with you though?" He asked.

"Shit." Santana mumbled, remembering that she didn't have her phone, wallet, or anything else.

"Jot your number down and I'll call you as soon as I get a new phone. Which will probably happen tomorrow cause I need a shower and a serious mani/pedi combo." He laughed, looking back at her. Though they had just met under horrible circumstances, he was going to miss her smart mouth and sense of humor. "Why are you staring at me?" QJ didn't respond. He gently grabbed her chin and pulled her down to his lips, kissing her passionately. She groaned as she slid her tongue into his mouth, wrestling with his sweet tasting tongue. She then quickly pulled back, catching her breath, while staring deep into his eyes. What was it about him that made her so hot?

Moments later, Twan's car pulled up next to his and the three men quickly exited the car.

"Damn they deep." QJ said as Twan hurried to the passenger side and opened the door.

"Christina!" He said, waking his daughter up out of her deep slumber.

"Daddy!" She squealed, hugging him tight. Tony opened the back door and Santana jumped out, running into his arms.

"Baby!" She cried.

"I'm so glad you're safe." He said, hugging her tightly. She then hurried into Saint's arms and closer her eyes.

"I saw her." She said. "I saw mom."

"Yeah I know. You called me and I heard everything. I swear when I get my hands on that bitch, I'll kill her." Saint growled.

"Get in line." Twan said, walking around the car with Christina in his arms.

"Twany!" Santana smiled, hugging her other brother. "You would've been so proud of your daughter today. She was so brave and smart, she's partially the reason we got out."

"Is that right?"

"Yep. I lied to the mean man who kept yelling and cursing at me." She smiled. "But Mister QJ saved us and brought me home just like he promised."

Twan walked over to the driver side of QJ's car and shook his hand.

"Thank you for bring my daughter and sister back. If you need anything, and I do mean anything, don't hesitate to ask."

"I appreciate that man." QJ said.

"Yeah what my long head ass brother said. You need anything, we got you." Saint said. QJ laughed and nodded his head. He looked over at Santana and froze when he saw her and her boyfriend kissing.

"What the fuck." He mumbled. He had seen Tony around his house on more than one occasion and he didn't like his high yellow ass at all. "I gotta question. Is he a cop?"

"Yeah that's my partner, Tony." Twan said. That was all the confirmation QJ needed to know that Tony wasn't who he appeared to be. Saint noticed how QJ was glaring at Tony and he wanted to know what the dude knew.

"You must know him or something." Saint said.

"Nah...I don't." He started up his car and took one last look at Tony. "But make sure Santana is safe around him. He can't be trusted." And with that, Quincy sped off, leaving Saint there with a shitload of questions. What the fuck he mean he can't be trusted? Saint thought to himself.