Twenty-Seven

Saint and Twan were on their way to Quincy's house, ready to confront their poor excuse of a mother

Saint and Twan were on their way to Quincy's house, ready to confront their poor excuse of a mother. Saint's trigger finger was on fire and he wanted to end both Benita and Quincy. Twan, on the other hand, had mixed emotions about seeing their mother again. Ever since he was a youngin, he had always been a mama's boy. ALWAYS:

"Santwan...come here baby." Benita called out. Twan hurried towards his mother and climbed into her lap, while she kissed his forehead. "You're my special boy. You know that right?"

"Yes mommy." A four year old Santwan smiled.

"You may be my second born, but you'll always be my number one."

"Always mom." He said, snuggling up against his mother.

Though Twan rarely remember his mom, he remembered that day vividly. It was the only great memory he had of Benita before she abandoned him and his siblings.

"You aight man?" Saint asked, looking at his little brother's sad facial expression. He knew what Twan was thinking about, and he thought about the good memory he had with Benita also. Just not as often as his little brother did:

It was Christmas time and Saint was the first one to wake up on the snowy Christmas morning. Normally he'd wake his little brother and sister up, but he was too excited to see how many gifts were under the tree. Tiptoeing downstairs, his eyes lit up when he saw all the gifts that sat beautifully under their big tree. What caught his eye the most was the mini dirt bike that he had been begging for, but alas...Santa had finally came through with something Saint really wanted. Jumping off the bottom step, Saint was about to take off running towards his present until he saw Benita emerging from the kitchen.

"I should've know you'd be the first one up." She smirked, taking a sip of her coffee. "You see the bike Santa got you?"

"Yeah! Can I go outside and ride it? Pleaseee!"

"Absolutely not. The snow is falling hard out there and there might be a snow storm coming, but if your dad says it's okay then maybe you can ride it around in the house." 

"Okay!" Saint smiled.

"I love it when you smile. You look just like me when I was your age." She smiled, running her hands through her son's curly hair. 

"That means I'm pretty. Right mommy?" Saint asked, putting on his cutest smiling face. 

"That's right baby." Benita giggled, pinching her oldest son's cute cheeks. "Now go wake up your brother and sister, while I wake up your dad, so you all can open your gifts." She kissed his forehead before sending him up upstairs, while she quickly sent Quincy a text and thanked him for Saint's special Christmas gift. 

"Yeah I'm good." He responded, snapping Saint out of his thoughts. He was about to respond, but he was cut off by his phone ringing.

"Santana's calling." He announced, answering the phone. "What's up sis?"

"Hey where are you?" She sniffled.

"In the car with Twan. We bout to go confront Benita ass."

"What?" She shrieked. "Wait without me?"

"You're welcomed to join us sis. The more the merrier!" Twan chimed in.

"Say no more. I'll meet you guys there. See you in twenty minutes." She said, hanging up the phone. This was Santana's moment to finally ask Quincy about him and Tony's "work relationship" all while asking her mother why she wasn't present in their lives. The Alvarez triplets had questions and those questions needed answers.

*

Quincy was smoking a blunt, watching Benita as she gave him a small strip show

Quincy was smoking a blunt, watching Benita as she gave him a small strip show. He had been so stressed out lately and he was just ready to blow his wife's back out and take his ass to sleep.

"Bring your sexy ass over here and sit on this dick." He grumbled, blowing out a puff of smoke. Benita danced her way over to her husband, smiling widely at him. As soon as she straddled his lap, they were interrupted by their doorbell going off.

"You expecting someone?" She asked him.

"Nah. I specifically told everyone that I didn't want to be bothered today." She climbed off of him and went to slide on her robe, while he threw on some clothes and headed downstairs to see who was at his door. "Who the fuck is it?"

"Open up and see." Quincy huffed and pulled the door open, immediately looking into the barrel of a gun.

(Boring, Short Chapter, But I'm Back To Updating Frequently As Soon As I Meet This Deadline.)