Twenty

Everyone had arrived at Twan's house, on time, and ready for the meal that Yolanda was in the kitchen cooking.

"Thank you all for coming. Chrissy really wanted you all here and it means a lot to her." Twan said.

"We wouldn't have missed this for anything." Santana smiled, showering her niece with kisses.

"Can I use your bathroom?" QJ asked.

"Yeah It's down the hall, second door on the left." Twan told him.

"I'll show you." Santana said, standing up from the couch. He followed her as they disappeared down the hallway.

"You're looking beautiful as hell tonight." He told her.

Santana's Outfit

Santana's Outfit

"Thank you." She blushed. "Here's the bathroom." QJ grabbed her hand and pulled her into the bathroom with him, closing and locking the door.

*

Saint got up to step outside so he could make a phone call, but as soon as he opened the door he came face to face with a gorgeous woman.

"Damn." He mumbled.

"Hi...Am I too late for dinner?" She asked, smiling at Saint. She thought he was extremely handsome.

"Nah the food ain't done yet." He told her.

"Oh good. I know how Twan and Yolanda are about people being late."

"Yeah they be pressed about that shit." They shared a laugh as Brianna blushed at Saint's perfect smile. "I'm Saint. Twan's brother."

"I'm Brianna. Yolanda's best friend."

Brianna

Brianna

"Nice to meet you, ma."

"Nice to meet you too, Saint. How come I've never seen you around before?" She asked him. Though she knew Twan had siblings, she never seen or met neither one of them.

"Twan and I had some unresolved issues over the years, but now everything is straight so you'll probably see me around a lot more." He said.

"Well I'm definitely looking forward to that." She brushed passed him and walked into the house, leaving Saint standing there with a smile on his face.

"I'm making her mines." He said to himself as he headed back into the house. He wanted to know more about Brianna so the phone call he was about to make would have to wait.

Back in the bathroom, QJ had Santana lifted onto the sink with her legs wrapped around his waist, as they kissed and made out. Santana wanted him so bad, but she had to get herself under control before she slipped up and had sex with this man on her brother's bathroom sink.

"QJ...stop. We can't do this." She groaned, barely pushing him away. His lips went from her lips to her neck, causing her to gasp and moan quietly.

"I just wanted to taste these sweet lips again." He whispered in her ear. His warm breath against her skin made her shudder. He was like a drug that Santana needed in her system before she went crazy.

"I want you." She told him.

"Do you?"

"Yes. I want you right now." He smirked as he pulled her closer to him and kissed her.

"I want you too, but I won't touch you until you become single. I want you to be fully mine when I give you what you're missing out on. Plus, I can't disrespect your brother's house by fucking you on his sink. I want to, but I'm not." He said. Santana groaned in frustration as she shoved him away and slid down off of the sink. Her panties were soaked and she had to get away from QJ before she snapped on him for teasing her. Better yet, before she raped his sexy ass.

"Auntie Tana were you and Mister QJ in the bathroom together? Boys and girls shouldn't be in the bathroom together." Christina pouted, when Santana walked into the living room.

"You're absolutely right Chrissy. Boys and girls should not be in the bathroom together. And no QJ and I were not in the bathroom together. He used the guest bathroom and I used your mom and dad's bathroom." She lied, taping her nieces little nose.

QJ emerged from the back, after dealing with the hard on that he had, and took a seat on the couch. Santana avoid eye contact with him as she sat next to him and crossed her arms.

"Somebody's upset." QJ murmured, looking over at her.

"Shut the fuck up talking to me!" She hissed, causing QJ to chuckle.

"You want me that bad huh? Well you know what to do in order to have me. Leave that zero for a hero." He told her. Santana cracked a smile, holding her laugh in. She glared at him and melted as soon as they locked eyes. He had some type of hold on her and she couldn't stand it.

"Um...Yolanda is dinner ready yet?" She called out, fanning herself.

"Just about. You all can go to the dining room and take your seats." Yolanda yelled from the kitchen. Santana jumped up from the couch and hurried into the dining room, taking a seat next to Saint and Christina. She just wanted this dinner to be over with so she could get far away from QJ as possible. In all honesty, she didn't know how much longer she would be able to control herself around him, and it was only a matter of time before she ended up giving into him.