Chapter 1 (Let me Know)

. . .

..

Three months earlier

He was at the convenient store waiting for his friends. He's sitting on one of the chairs sucking on his lolipop while doodling his name on the table with his pen. His headphones on playing My Chemical Romance. Then the song ended and all that he can hear are the people talking shit again, when he heard the door open.

A woman with a shoulder length hair came. She's wearing black jeans and a black shirt with a cat design. He can't really tell if she's skinny or not because her shirt is too big that it covered almost half of her thighs. But, base on her legs and her exposed wrists and arms, she is.

Her small face hiding in her cap, but, with her pale white skin, and long lashes that he can completely see, he can say that she's pretty. More than pretty, a goddess.

She went to the refrigerator deciding what to drink then ended up with a milk. The same as what he always drink. He blushed. Then she went to the cashier to pay for her drink. Did she talk? Does the lucky cashier guy heard her angelic voice?. Why didn't I remove my headphones in the first place? The cashier guy smiled brightly making him more envious. Should I start working in this convenient store also?

But then, a man went inside of the store wearing black hooded jacket and his hands inside of his pockets. What's with black?.

The man went in front of the cashier pulling his right hand out of his pocket pointing a gun at the crew. The guy immediately put his hands up surrendering everything for his life. The guy at the table removed his headphones and stared at the girl who is putting a straw on her milk. Did she not see the guy with the gun?

"I SAID, DONT MOVE!" the man with a gun said pointing at the girl who is now sipping on her milk.

The girl looked at the man with a blank expression. Studying every single detail of the man's face, maybe. But then, her next move was more than a surprise. She put the milk at the cashier again then looked at the armed guy.

With her left hand, she held the man's hand which is holding the gun and pointed it on the roof. Then her right hand was at the top of the gun then she tilted his hands completely disarming the man, stealing the gun from him, then she pointed it at him.

Maybe she's a soldier or something. But, does the army started to accept skinny women?, they look so vulnerable that they might end up being blown away by the wind.

The man was completely amazed by the girl's quick movements. Cool.

"how can you hold it like that?, aren't you scared?" the man muttered, asking the girl, hiding his fear behind a playful smirk.

She didn't answer. She smiled instead, teasing the man more. The other customers was too nervous to talk or even move, but then this girl is making a history. Maybe they're filming for a movie or something.

The guy at the table managed to move slowly, hiding at the tall racks of foods and other beverages behind the girl, just in case, to protect her and be her hero.

"GIVE IT BACK TO ME!" the man shouted nervously startling the guy behind the racks that some products fell.

Shit!

"give it back to you?, are you using your head?, if you're going to kill, why are you hesitating when you have a gun?" she asked.

Right!

If you're going to kill, kill! Why hesitate if you have everything you need to do so.

"are you alone?" she asked the man, lifting the gun and pointed it on his head, the man flinched and now his eyes are full of nervousness.