Chapter 8 (So far Away)

. . .

..

It was the last time that Lisa took a step out of her room. Everything that's happening to her was nothing but tragedy.

"Lisa!, speak up, get out of this fucking room or I'll break this fucking door!" Chaelin, her mother yelled, it's already am hour when they started bugging her again.

Lisa stood up, fixed her self and opened the door.

"sorry mother, I was sleeping" Lisa lied, making it look real by scratching her eyes.

"you should've answered the first time I called" Chaelin shouted.

"what is this?" Ji Yong arrived and the two turned to him.

"sorry father, it's my fault" Lisa said in a soft voice, Ji Yong only looked at her without any expression at all, then left, Chaelin followed after him leaving Lisa again.

She once again locked the door and laid on her soft, damped bed. Her tears started to flow endlessly.

Flashback

"hey there!" Jihyo greeted Chaeyoung and she smirked.

They removed Nayeon's blindfold only to show her worst enemy in front of her.

"Nayeon, because it's your birthday, how about we give you a handmade cake?" Tzuyu said smirking, pulling out a bag of flour. She then looked at Lisa who is still standing, just looking at the ground.

"yah!, get on your knees" Chaeyoung said as she kicked Lisa's knees, making her stumble on the ground. Lisa started to cry.

Tzuyu then opened the bag of flour then poured it on Lisa's head, of course they are all laughing.

"then, add 3 eggs" Jihyo said tossing the eggs on her head making it drip on her face.

What did she even do to deserve all this?

"of course, let's not forget the milk!" Chaeyoung sang opening the bottle of fresh milk.

"straight from barn" she said then poured it on her. It's too much, this group is too much.

"why are you adding milk?" Tzuyu asked.

"oh, you don't like it?, then how about chocolate drink?" Chaeyoung answered opening again the bottle of chocolate as she poured it on Lisa.

They stood there, laughing at their obra maestra.

Nayeon somehow felt guilty. They went too overboard this time. But that doesn't make her different from them. It was her who thought them this anyway. It's all her fault.

But suddenly she remembered Ten, how much he likes Lisa. And how much her parents likes her too. It's unfair, everything that she wants, likes Lalisa.

"guys, how could you?" she asked but then smirked.

"thank you guys, I'm so touched!" she added hugging her friends one by one.

She looked again at Lisa who is looking back at her, her hands clenched into a fist but Nayeon knows that she can't fight for herself.

Nayeon smirked as she kicked the ground making the dirt fly into her eyes.

She's not sorry, but she's not happy too. She just wants to make Lisa's life miserable. She's satisfied.

End of Flashback