Epilogue

. . .

Flashback

It was just another day for Lisa, another day to deal with. She was walking in these unknown street trying to figure out where she can go next. It's just 3 pm and her parents are not home, she have all the time to herself, she doesn't even have a curfew. Except, when her maids and Seungri got worried and look for her.

She stopped for a moment when she saw a lost flower that grew right in the crack of the cement walkway. The white petals that reflects the light that's coming from the sun, and the middle part that looks like the sun itself. It blinded her, but it was too beautiful. The lost flower somehow reminded her of herself.

She wanted to make it memorable, she pulled her phone out of her pocket wanting to take a picture but a guy bumped into her from the back that she dropped her phone. She looked at the guy expecting for an apology, or even a murmur like 'ah, mianhe' or something like seeing his lips mutter something that doesn't make sense. But instead, she was blinded by the guy's empty eyes.

His eyes are too cold and empty that she can see that he's also having a hard time dealing with something. Unconsciously, she tried to reach for him, but it was too late. He already went inside of this convenient store. She picked up her phone then composed herself, she fixed her cap then put her phone back in her pocket.

Inhale, exhale, be emotionless, be cold.

She looked closer at the convenient store and saw him sucking on his lollipop while doodling on the table. She noticed the empty carton of milk on his side.

"here goes nothing" she muttered

She opened the door and the guy lifted his head looking in her way. She was frozen for a moment, then she mentally slapped herself. She went to the fridge trying to remember the drink that the guy bought.

"I'm so helpless, I can't even remember things" she told herself, she scanned the whole fridge again and finally saw the familiar one. Milk.

She went to the counter then paid for the milk. And that's when the guy with the gun appeared.

Since then, since that day. Lisa always wanted to talk to him, Lisa always wanted to be with him. But knowing how much she can ruin lives, she chose to stay away from him.

A few days after, she saw him walking pass by the window where she was currently having her favorite coffee. He opened the door to the coffee shop where she is and her breathing just stopped, but she rushed pulling out her earphones plugging it in her ears and phone, she didn't even play any music. She wanted to hear his voice. But a guy went to him. She just sighed in defeat.

"I can't hear him there" she told herself then tapped on her phone finally playing some music.

She felt his presence with her since then, and she's right. He's been following her everywhere she goes. And because she doesn't want him to leave any sooner, she just leave it like that.

. . .

"BTS!! BTS!! BTS!! BTS!!"

"EVERYONE!!" Namjoon screamed and the crowd just went wild.

"WAAAAAAAAA, OPPAAAAAA!!!"

It was their comeback, and they just started another World Tour. They're back in Korea to end it.

"Everyone!!, thank you for waiting in line and for all the sacrifices!!" Namjoon started and the fans started to tear up, Jungkook and Jimin are also crying beside him.