Chapter 10 (Don't Forget)

. . .

49th Day

Everything seems fine, after that night at Namsan tower, the talk and the hug. Lisa felt that she's loved. But it's been weeks, she never saw him again.
Maybe he's disgusted with me too, me and my stupid cuts, me and my suicidal thoughts, me and my ugly face.

Me.

Lisa is locking herself again inside her room. Curled like a ball on the floor, comforting herself with the sound of rain coming from the roof, and a glimpse of lightning and a little bit of thunder from her wide opened window curtains. Yes, she loves watching those.

Scary things for others are the most comforting for her. Creepy, weird.

She then stood up then went to the kitchen, pouring herself a cold water on the glass when the doorbell rang.
Drinking the cold water, she went on the door and opened it.

"delivery for Miss Lalisa Manoban" the guy spoke showing her the box on his hand, Lisa immediately took it and put it on the ground.

"please sign here miss" the guy said again giving her the paper and she signed on top of her name.

"thank you miss" the delivery guy said again but only earned a weak smile from Lisa.

She went back to her room, took the cutter then opened the box.

A box of different sizes and kinds of mirrors, Lisa took it one by one, watching her reflection. Then took the note.

Look at how ugly you are, see your pitiful self, why are you even alive?, everything would be so much better when you're dead!

_Nayeon

"she even sent me gifts, is this how much she loves me?" Lisa said crying.

She went on her walk-in closet then put the box of mirrors on her side table.

"thanks Nayeon, for reminding me" she said then sat in front of the big mirror. She's still wearing her pyjamas, bloody pyjamas.

She stood up then took her clothes of, leaving only her undergarments, her left arm which is still swollen because of the fresh cuts. And also her thighs.

Taking her towel from the dresser, she prepared a warm bath and stayed in the tub for good 2 hours only over thinking about things. What might happen?

Idiotic questions for a goddess like her. She doesn't even have to ask those. But beauty is not enough to be accepted, even her parents doesn't like her. What can she do?

Wearing her yellow dress, matching it with her yellow sandals, she doesn't care about the cold weather, she went in front of her mirror and combed her shoulder length straight hair. Opening the music box which plays Fur Elise from Momo, she took the white gold bracelet with little airplanes hanging making her smile. She put her make up on, and a touch of pink for her lips. She then opened the drawer and took a small box out.

Flashback

"happy Birthday to you, happy Birthday to you, happy Birthday dear Lisa, happy birthday to you!!" Momo, Nayeon and Ten cheered as they clapped to Lisa's day. She closed her eyes and wished.

Not really a wish.

'dear God, thank you for all your blessings, I hope, all the people around me will find their true love and happiness' she thought then blew the candles.

"Lisa, what did you wish for?" Nayeon asked but Lisa just smiled at her.

"Lisa, this is my gift for you!!" Momo said giving her a box covered in silk, very Japanese.