Chapter 24 (forgotten)

. . .

..

Flashback

Jennie woke up in the middle of the flight as she felt her bladder going to burst.

She went to the comfort room and was about to twist the knob on the door but it suddenly opened.

'what in the fucking hell!' she thought as she look at the gorgeous man in front of her.

"Jen" she cooed, 'there he go again, calling my name with his sweet and soft voice'

"I need to go" she told him as she pushed herself on the comfort room.

Jimin waited for her to finish, he really needs to talk to this woman.

"Jennie" he said again as soon as she open the door, Jennie stood in front of him waiting for him to talk.

"Jen, can we talk?" he asked with those pleading eyes which Jennie can't resist. But she have to.

"Jim, there's nothing left to talk about" she said as she walk away leaving Jimin behind, she went to her seat then put her blanket all over her.

Jimin who walked passed by her looked at her for more than a minute. Jisoo woke up and recognized him.

"Park Jimin" she exclaimed in amazement as she look at the hot guy in front of her.

"you must be an Army" he told her and she just nodded, he smiled awkwardly then glanced at Jennie again then went back to his seat.

At the airport, Jennie was careful around her surroundings, trying not to be spotted by his ex boyfriend.

But it's not really that helpful, because Jimin is watching her from the other corner of the airport, admiring her beauty from afar.

"isn't that your girlfriend?" Jin asked appearing behind Jimin and he just frowned.

"she's still the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, I really want to talk to her, I think we need to sort this out" Jimin said and Jin just patted his back.

"you're lucky Bang PD didn't banned us from dating" Jin commented but Jimin just became more hopeless.

"Jennie, she's different, Taehyung is right, I walk around breaking their hearts, now I know that Karma is a bitch" Jimin said.

"where's Taehyung anyway?" Jin asked him and Jimin pointed at the comfort room, Jin went to it but saw something more magical.

A woman with a red scarf, waiting with this other woman named Jennie, it's Jisoo, one of his favorite patients.

"Jisoo!!" he called then went to them.

"ahh, nurse Jin!" she cooed then bowed making Jin scratch the back of his head.

"no need to be formal, I'm not wearing my coat, just call me Jin" he said and Jisoo smiled.

"This is Jennie, my sister" Jisoo said and Jennie gave him an awkward wave.

"we know each other" Jin said.

"really?"

"yeah, she was a crew at my friend's coffee shop, and she also happens to be my friend's ex" Jin told her and Jisoo just nodded holding Jennie's hand.

"what are you guys doing here" Jin asked again, his smile never left his face

"we're on vacation" Jennie answered.