Chapter 17 (Reflection)

. . .

..

Look at the mirror, what can you see?
Others see the future, a picture of themselves being a doctor, a nurse, engineer, architect, model, idol, CEO of a company, actress, a mother, father.

But you, what can you see?

What can I see?

Lisa is sitting in front of this big mirror again, just like Harry Potter, imagining the image of her mother and father beside her, and also Sorn. But she can't really see anything, what's in her reflection is only her. Sitting like an idiot, still full of cuts. How can she manage to be alive? How can she live?

Why am I still alive?

Lisa started crying again, she never really stopped crying, remembering how epic her suicides was, what can she do to finally cross the road completely?

Cut deeper?

Hang herself?

Stab her heart?

Yes, she's alive right now, but her mind is still full of emptiness, nothingness.

"Lisa, someone wants to see you" Jisoo said as she opened the door, Lisa wiped her tears and turned to see them.

A friend, a sister, her Aunt Dara. Lisa immediately went to her and hugged her tight, Dara did the same, savouring the moment as she embrace this precious woman.

"Lisa, I missed you"

. . .

"it's been 2 days sir, we really can't find her" a cop reported to Bambam, he's been searching for Lisa too, hiring the best detectives and divers all the way from Thailand and Japan.
"okay, thank you" Bambam answered weakly, dismissing the guys.

Maybe I should give up, it's my fault anyway, maybe if I immediately accepted her, then she's still alive.

Bambam wasn't able to attend school for the past 2 days, searching for a reason to continue going to that empty place, he just realize that what he really wants now is to find Lisa. But gathering his courage, he changed to his uniform and went to school, or more like, go to the rooftop and reminisce.

Nothing changed that much, except for Nayeon and Ten who's not there and kissing their mouth out.

Do they even know what happened?

"I didn't saw Lisa earlier" a woman said, and just by the sound of it, he knows that it's Chaeyoung.

"yeah, maybe she already decided to hid her ugly face" Tzuyu answered and they laughed. Bambam is clenching his fist, holding himself back from beating a woman.

"what about Nayeon?, where is she?" Jihyo asked.

"oh don't ask about that bitch" Chaeyoung said and Bambam smirked. Fake friends, nice.

"hey girls, will you excuse your ugly faces, I can't go through" It was Sungjae who interrupted the girls, they glared at him as they move to the other side of the door.

"waaa, Bambam, you're listening all along!!" Sungjae exclaimed, making sure that the 3 will hear about it.

Bambam smirked as he looked at the door and the 3 girls hid their faces.

"too late girls, we already posted your faces on the bulletin!" Sungjae shouted.

"you're insane" Bambam stated and Sungjae smirked.

"I know, that's the reason why you're sticking with me" Sungjae answered leaning on a wall.

"not today, I'm still out of myself" Bambam said letting out a heavy sigh.