Chapter 41 (A Sad Song)

. . .

..

Lisa was cleaning in her clinic making sure that all her files and other records are aligned well.

"Doctor" Jackson interrupted her but she smiled at him.

"Miss Nayeon is here" Jackson said and Lisa smiled even more.

"let her in" she told him as she composed herself, she took her white gown off puting it on her chair.

Nayeon came, unlike before, shes now wearing a glamorous dress that she have never seen before, a shoulder bag that surely costs a fortune, and shoes that's not only elegant but surely very comfortable to wear. She cut her hair shorter than Lisa's hair was before and now. She totally looked different now, but still, she just stared at Lisa.

"Nayeon!" she greeted as she tried to give her a friendly hug but Nayeon pulled out her hand shooing Lisa away.

"don't even think of going near me, you stink" Nayeon said as she sat on where she used to sit before when she was still Lisa's patient.

"ugh, this place looks horrible, don't you have any more place that you can rent? It doesn't look like a clinic, it looks like a dog house!" Nayeon insulted but Lisa don't mind, she's glad that Nayeon is back on her old self. Lisa also sitted on the chair in front of Nayeon and smiled at her creeping Nayeon up.

"yyah!, that's creepy stop it!" Nayeon told her but she didn't care.

"anyway, I'm planning on leaving the city" Nayeon said.

"why?" Lisa asked and Nayeon looked at her again with disgust.

"because I hate the fact they we're in the same place" Nayeon hissed at her making her giggle.

"and 1 more thing"

"I don't have anything to do with some things so you can have it because it's irritating" Nayeon said again making Lisa confuse.

"Momo!" she called and Momo came with a couple of paper bags.

"they're on my way when I'm going shopping with Momo so I bought it, dispose it if you want or you can just sell it" Nayeon said as Momo put the bags on Lisa's side desk.

Momo on the other hand still looks the same, except, she also cut her hair short and even had bangs, she smiled softly at Lisa when she noticed her staring at her.

"Momo kaja, I can't stay for more than a second anymore" Nayeon said as she stood up going to the door, Momo went with her.

"oh" Nayeon muttered and Lisa looked at her, Nayeon turned around at her again.

"Taehyung" Nayeon said making Lisa freeze.

"don't hurt him anymore, he's already on the edge, don't push him too hard he might fall" Nayeon told her as she completely disappeared.

Her words sent shivers down on Lisa's spine. No Lisa, stop caring, you have Yoongi.

Lisa shook her thoughts off as she distracted herself with Nayeon's presents. It's not mirrors isn't it? She thought remembering the time when Nayeon gifted her a box of mirrors and she filled her walk in closet with it. She opened the bags 1 by 1 revealing baby clothes and other baby stuffs, there's even a cute tiny bear.

It made her smile.

"Nayeon really cared a lot, she doesn't have anything but love inside her heart, she just don't have anything or anyone to fill with it" Lisa muttered looking outside the window seeing Nayeon and Momo hand in hand as they walk. They're happy, and she's glad.