Chapter 28 (Something to Hold)

. . .

..

"we're going back to Korea first thing in the morning tomorrow" Suga told her as he look at her with sadness, but Lisa don't really get it. Suga and her are friends.

"well I guess we won't be seeing each other for a long time" Lisa said and he nodded weakly.

"but I won't let that happen, soon, I'll make a way to see you every now and then" Suga assured and Lisa tilted her head.

"you'll do that for me?, you don't have to Suga, we can just message each other or see each other in Skype" Lisa said but Suga shrugged.

"but I'll still miss you, and it's nothing if I'll be able to see you" Suga said then pulled Lisa into a hug.

"I'll miss you" Suga whispered and Lisa put her hands on his back.

"me too" Lisa murmured.

"you will always be my hero" she added making Suga smile.

"I will always be here for you, no matter what happens, I will never leave you" he said then remembered Taehyung as he crumbled on the ground calling for Lisa's name.

Somehow something inside of him felt guilty, but he also promised himself that if Taehyung can't do anything for Lisa, he would steal her away. And that's what he's doing now.

"wait for me Lisa" he reassured and Lisa nodded. He leaned closer then placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

Lisa didn't feel anything, for Lisa, Suga is her hero, a companion, a brother. Nothing more, nothing less, but that feeling, will it change?

"hyung!" it was Jungkook looking at the two.

"but I thought she's dead!, I saw her photo on some newspaper" he added. Lisa stared at him in horror. Oh no, he can't know about my existence.

"Jungkook"

. . .

"dear Taehyung,

I hope you like the gift that I sent the other week, here's another gift I hope you'll use, please think of me often.

Love,

Kei" Jin read the letter that just arrived with another big package.

"wow, Taehyung always receive presents from this Army" Namjoon stated.

"I wonder what's inside, but Taehyung didn't want us to open his presents" Jimin added as he took the box from Jin.

"can we open it?,Taehyung won't be back until midnight" Jhope said wiggling his brows.

"well I guess it's too late" Taehyung came barging into the living room.

"I thought you still have photoshoot and recordings until midnight" Jimin told him.

"that's what I thought too" Taehyung told them in sarcasm.

"another package?" he asked and Jin nodded.

"can we open it?" Jin asked blinking his eyes multiple times than usual.

"no hyung, I will open it myself" Taehyung said grabbing the box from Jimin.

"we wanna see, that Kei always sends you packages and we never see them, are you even opening them?" Jhope asked but Taehyung only answered by shoving the box inside of the trash bin making all of them gasp in horror.

"what are you doing Taehyung! It's a gift from your fan!" Jin scolded but Taehyung ignored them.

"Suga and Kookie will be back in the morning, how about we go out and enjoy ourselves tonight?" Taehyung asked in a cheerful tone, all of them was more surprised. It's been a while since the last time that they've seen Taehyung this happy, is he really in a good mood? Or he's just forcing himself to be happy?