Chapter 20 (The Loneliest Whale)

. . .

..

Standing beside the cliff, savouring every last minute that he has before having their debut thinking about the only woman who can make his heart beat fast.

"Lisa, I'm going to debut as a singer tomorrow, I'm going to become an idol" he said as he sat at the edge of the cliff.

"and I promise you, that I will sing to my heart's content, just like what you always do" he added

"I will sing for the people like you, and try to save them trough every lyrics of that song"

"maybe it's the right time for me to show the world what I'm capable too, right?" he asked then smiled at the empty ocean.

"why do I even keep on going here, you're not here anymore, I'm just hurting myself more" he stated then closed his eyes.

"should I go too?, jump here and be together with you?" he asked when a tear escaped his eyes.

"it's a very deep ocean you got there, how did you have the courage to jump in there?" he asked once again then his phone rang.

"Taehyung, you need to come back quickly or you'll be scolded again" Jimin warned.

"I need to stay a little longer" he reminded then hungd up.

Yes, he needs to stay a little longer, just in case Lisa would come back to life and hug him from behind.

He waited for another 2 hours then decided to leave, he walked passed this road that seems abandoned.

"another haunted road, maybe it'll lead to something beautiful and mesmerizing too just like here" he said talking to himself. He started walking down the unknown path, wishing that no snakes or any other forest monsters to come and appear before him.

But instead, a woman was standing in front of him.

"who are you?" she asked as she tuck her hair on her ears. Taehyung didn't talk back. A ghost!

"this is a private property, you can't go anywhere near here" she stated once again then turned as she open the huge gates, Taehyung only realized the gates in front of him, it is colored in black and white.

"maybe they're really rich" Taehyung muttered in awe.

"I should go" he was about to go back to the dorm but saw a guy holding a bouquet of roses going to the cliff, he followed him and watched him put the flowers on Lisa's grave.

"Lisa, Sorn got accepted to one of the expensive universities in the US, are you happy?" he asked.

He's the guy who left Lisa in this cliff before, telling her shits before leaving.
What is he doing here?, he left her, he should just let Lisa happy.

"is it really too late to jump now and save you?, I'll go deep and search for you if you'll come back alive" he said and Taehyung smirked, what an idiot. But is he really an idiot?, he wants to do it too. Jump and search for Lisa, but they already found her body, and she turned it into ashes then buried it to where she committed suicide.

"I'm too late" he murmured again. Taehyung can't take it anymore and went to where the man is.

"do you think Lisa would like to hear you like this?" he asked sitting beside Lisa's grave.

"do you think, that telling her that you want to jump and save her will make her happy?"he asked again.

"at least I'm not bragging that she's my woman" the guy answered and it shot Taehyung directly.