Chapter 37 (Mark the Date)

. . .

..

"and the winner is, BTS!!!" Taehyung kept on watching this video of them receiving all their daesang awards compiled by a fan. But is he really watching?

He's just sitting on the corner of his room again writing another letter.

Dear Jin-hyung,

It seems like everytime he feels like writing, he will think of a member and write to them. It's weird, it's like he's also writing on a diary.

He stopped writing for a moment then glanced at his drawer where he's keeping Lisa's diary. It's been a while since he last took it out, and he's not being himself this past few days, but since he's being the Taehyung that everyone knew, no one really gave attention. except for Jin and Namjoon who's watching him closely. he looked back to his letter and continued writing.

I'm sorry. He wrote then wiped his tears away, he folded the letter into 4 then put it inside of a small, white envelope shoving it inside of this drawer. He then stood up then went out of his room where everybody is watching.

"Where's Jungkook?" he asked then Jimin looked at him.

"he went to EXO's dorm, he have this thesis that he needs to submit tomorrow morning" Jimin answered and Taehyung just sat beside him cuddling.

"hey!, go to Nayeon and cuddle up with her, I have a girlfriend" Jimin argued pushing Taehyung playfully, but because of Taehyung's mental state right now, he felt rejected. He faked a chuckle as he stood up then went back to his room, he put his diary and his pen inside his bag then went out of the dorm not even telling the members about it.

They won't even notice. He thought, again, he went back to that same old cliff where he always waited for her even though he knew that she will always leave him. He sat beside the tombstone then started writing again.

Lisa, can't we be happy first before thinking about the consequences? Can't I just hug you all day without thinking about live shows and interviews?

Those questions keeps on bothering him. But what he really wanted to ask was.

Lisa, can't we just love and be loved at the same time without hurting ourselves?

But no one is there to answer, it's only him and his stupid diary and pen. How can he even manage to write on a diary when he was so irritated reading Lisa's before. But then he got so interested writing his everyday life then maybe leave it on a bus too, just like how he first got Lisa's diary.

. . .

Nayeon was able to regain her memories day by day, and everytime she does, she would bump her head on the wall as she cry, Heechul can't do anything but to hug her tight, Nayeon realized that it was Lisa who she's seeing and it made her more guilty. It made her demons eat her whole. Lisa wants to meet and talk to her again but Nayeon won't come out of her room.

After visiting Nayeon and Heechul, Lisa went back to her clinic to tell Jackson that she won't be meeting patients for the next few days. She wants a day off, Jackson agreed because he feels like Lisa is needing some thought too. A breathe of fresh air if that's what they call it.

She then went to this coffee shop where she and her father decided to meet again. At last, from the day she was born, she's finally having a father and daughter date. She would only dream about it before, and now, she's there, standing in front of this famous place where K drama always film.

She went inside of the coffee shop then ordered macadamia not even requesting for a sugar, the coffee itself is too sweet. She thought then sat on the corner. Not long enough until her coffee was served and her father arrived. He sat awkwardly in front of her not even saying a single word. Lisa was happy when she was still young, but when she turned 3 then 4 or maybe 5, he can't even remember because he's too preoccupied with the company and the plan of divorcing Chaelin, Lisa became distant. What can you expect? Neither of them stays at home, only her maid was there, not to mention that she also have a child waiting at home. Lisa was a good daughter. But is she really a good daughter? He can't even remember Lisa's status at school but he's sure that she's not failing.