1- Hate

Crystal POV~

I put on my glasses first when I woke up, that's what I always do when I wake up in the morning. I looked to see Garroth stand at the foot of my bed "hi Garroth" I said and sat up. "morning" I continued.

"come on we don't want to be late for school again" Garroth said I sighed. "get your contact's in and get dressed mom's cooking french toast" he said and walked out of my room and closed the door.

I get out of bed and walk to my bathroom, Laurence think's it's weird that my room is in the basement but I have lot's more room than the boy's do I have my own bathroom and chill area it's awesome. also when I play my instruments on one can here it unless there outside my door. 

I opened my closet and put on the school uniform and walked to the bathroom and took off my glasses and put on my contact's. Apparently dad want's me to be part of the family and I have to were contact's to look the part 'because a Ro'meave has perfect vision' how stupid is that. but he tried to stop me from dying my hair pink I want to be different and I will be different. dad want's me to be more sporty like Garroth, or be as smart as Vlad, or at least be like Zane when it come's to people. I'm the only girl beside's mom in this family and he want's me to be like the boy's that's just stupid.

I walk upstairs and to the dinning room "Hon do you have your homework?" Mom asked and handed me a plate of french toast.

"ya, math easy as normal but I need more of that contact cleaning solution I'm running low" I said and she nodded, I'm some sort of Math genius reading I kinda find stupid but I still do fine in it it's one way to shut up dad about my grades and me have to be smart as Vlad. still sound's stupid to me to be like the boy's.

"I need to go grocery shopping anyway" she said and I finished eating and walk back down stair's and put my home work in my backpack "don't forget you're staying after school with Garroth" she said I smiled and grab my guitar case. then walked up stairs.

"your seriously bringing your guitar?" Garroth asked and I looked at him. "you already have pink hair and a nose piercing, you already look weird" he said.

"Be nice Garroth" mom said and we walked out of the house. Garroth and I was born 11 month's apart he's older than me which make's it even more ridiculous for dad to compare me to my brother's. I'm the only one with teal eye's in the family long time ago mom had a great grandparent with green eye's that mixed with the blue eye's that mom and dad have and it created teal. it's weird but someone has purple eye's so I don't complain.

"what's wrong with my hair and my nose Garroth?" I asked.

"you look like your still part of the Shadow knight's they poised you, and I don't want my sister to look like them" he said trying to cover up is hate on my appearance.

"ya right, you still hate my hair and my nose piercing everyone but Vlad and mom think's this is fine because I want to be different, I don't want people comparing me to my brother's, you, dad, and Zane want me to look like someone you think I should be" I protested.

"fine I still don't like this but the shadow knight thing is still true" he said.

"I thought they were cool let it go" I said and I saw Laurence with us.

"he's still not cool with your look's?" Laurence said I nodded. "she look's cute she's just trying to be different she want's to make a name for her self" Laurence defended, and he slipped a little flirtatiousness in there. I hit his arm and he laughed a little.

"I can't believe your still defending her and her choice" Garroth protested I rolled my eye's and walked ahead of us.

"I can't believe your still defending her and her choice" I mocked Laurence laughed. "can you believe he's still acting like this?" I asked him.

"ya, you and him have the same mind set when you put your mind to something there's no changing it" Laurence said. "and I mean it in a good way sweetheart" he said and put his arm around me.

"ya, ya it would be worse if he knew about our relationship" I said with a smile and he kissed me. "he's got Aphmau, Ivy, and ton's of girls to distract him" I said and Laurence smiled. "I'll be staying after school you have practice today right?" I asked he nodded.

"and my Letterman's Jacket will be waiting right there next to your seat in case you get cold" he said I smiled. "is he still holding that joining the Shadow knight's poised you?" he asked I nodded. "at least your brother Vlad is cool with you choices" he said.

"ya well he's not the cool sibling because that's already been taken" I said he laughed a little and me being goofy he take's his arm off of me as we reached the school. he doesn't flirt with girl's ever since we got together but Garroth think's that his best friend and his sister shouldn't date because Laurence is such a flirt, Laurence is just trying to change his mind so we can bring our relationship in the light of day. no one know's about this relationship but Gene, Sasha, Zinix, Vlad, Cadenza, and his father.

"hey Cryst hey Laur" Katelyn said and we walked to our group Garroth still mad but girl's did distracted him.