3- Happy

Laurence POV~

I put my old jacket around her as she fell asleep on me, she's been fighting with her family for years only her mother saw what it was doing to her Vlad saw it to on both side's actually but it still wasn't right. she should leave to be honest she look's cuter with glasses, I want her to be happy and I can't stand not being able to not see her everyday.

I shook her awake as we reached our stop "come on let's go" I said and she took her bag and guitar I took my bag and walked with her off the train. I grabbed her hand and we walked off it's great town outside of Scales Wind. I'll miss my friend's and family but I can't lose her.

"there's a hotel here and we can afford it, for about 2 week's but we need to get job's to keep it up till we can afford a place of our own" she said still sleepy. we checked in and got a place on the 2nd floor.

"you thought a lot about this" I said.

"I know but I looked into this, a few times 3 day's ago and yesterday I kinda thought they would react this way, but you didn't have to leave Phoenix drop just because of me" she said and set her thing down in a corner I did the same. I sat down on the bed and she sat next to me and I held her in my arms.

"your the best thing that happened to that town your family was wasting your talent you shouldn't stay there if there just going to do that and I'm going to be here for you because I don't want to lose you, I know where they'll be but not know where you are scares me and I'd rather be with you, loving you" I said and she smiled. "get some sleep babe, were going to need it tomorrow" I continued and we laid down and fell asleep.

~

Garroth POV~

I knock on Crystals door, waited for a little bit "come on Crystal, wake up mom want's everyone to talk" I said. still nothing I opened the door looked around for her maybe she's playing a stupid prank on me. "Crystal come on get up stairs" I said she wasn't in her bed the bathroom door was wide open she wasn't in there. I looked in her closet some of her clothes were missing. I saw something on her bed side a paper folded and standing up perfectly. her glasses weren't here I picked up the paper 'to Family'.

'I'm living in a lie, my family doesn't accept me, I thought being a Ro'meave was to be who you are you accept Zane and who he's is but you can't accept me for being who I am. the last straw was when you all told me I wasn't aloud to Laurence the one person who made me happy in this sad town. the only person who loved me just for being me I can't see anymore. I can't help being who I am so I'm leaving I'm not coming back.'

'if you loved me you wouldn't hid who I am, my family is self centered and I stuck around dealing with this for year's and I'm sick of it, sick of living a lie. I'll be around people who accept's me for me'

-Crystal D. Ro'meave

I sighed and walked up stairs "Mom, Dad, you got to read this" I said and handed mom the note.

"oh my poor baby" mom said.

"I cant believe how selfish she's being leaving us I bet she took Laurence with her, she isn't a Ro'meave and we were trying to protect her" dad said.

"ok enough, you keep telling her that she has to hide her musical talent, the fact that she where's glasses, no wonder she hid the fact that she had a boyfriend because of this, you keep telling her all these rule's and the fact that you compared her to her own brother's made her feel she wasn't good enough to be in this family" Vlad said and left.

couple day's later

Crystal POV~

we got the job which is amazing we walked to the park I had my guitar with me. "hi, can you sing?" a girl asked.

"ya" I said unsure.

"great our boom box broke and we need some music for our little party, you don't mind do you?" she said. "we'll pay" she continued she was really despite.

"there's no need to pay us and we'll be glade to play for you, come on Cryst" Laurence said and we walked behind the girl and played some music took request, and she payed us anyway. "you did amazing babe" he said and hugged me.

"thank you, I love you so much" I said looked up at him and kissed him.