9-The Decision

Laurence POV~

I hate seeing her like this, I want to see her smile. I looked at her eyes and saw that her her teal eyes were blue. she's sad there's so many things I could think of that could make her smile. I want her to be happy I just want to hug her.

Crystal POV~

mom said this was my call, my life. I had to make this on not because mom doesn't want to, she might lose me either way. I understand why she is letting me do this but this is still not an easy choice. I wasn't really focused in school because of this, my breathing felt a little forced it was difficult to breath, they said this could happen so I took a big breath trying to get some air because it felt like it was blocked. I got out my journal and wrote down my issue. 

I felt someone shaking my shoulder I looked to see Laurence 'It's time to leave' I read and I took another big breath I still feel like I can't get anything threw my air ways my chest felt tight. I got up and looked at Laurence 'you feeling alright?' I read. he looked at note book and saw my issue he looked back at me 'lets go to the nurse' I read and he helped me pack my things and walked with me my breathing gets harder and harder, we didn't make it to the nurses. I collapse to the ground clutching my shirt, soon enough my vision was darkened.

I woke up and I had a breathing mask over my mouth and nose. I looked around and I was in a medical bed and I saw mom. she looked at me and smiled and looked relived she took my hand and smiled. 'I'm so glade your ok' I read and a few tears fell down her face.

"I-I want to do the treatment, it's just going to get worse and worse and I won't make it, I have to try and fight, I don't want to do nothing mom, I know the risk nut it's better than not doing something to fight, any one of the boys would do the same or tell me to fight for my life" I said she nodded and hugged me.

'I'll tell the doctor then I'll go home tell them, I love you' I read then kissed my forehead and walked out of the room. I looked around the room and saw my backpack I got my note book out and a pencil opened to a new page and started writing for Garroth, Zane, Vlad, Laurence, mom, dad, and a few other people. I felt like I had to do this what I had to say that I never got a chance to or to clear things up.

Zianna POV~

I got home and I got her time for surgery. I oped the door and "Zane, Garroth, Vlad, Garte I want you all to come to the family room it's important" I said and walked to the family room and waited for everyone to come they did.

"where's Crystal?" Vlad asked eagerly. "is she ok?" he continued.

"that's what I want to talk to you about, she had another issue during school she's in the hospital she was presented with a treatment we accepted it requires surgery so she won't be in school or home for a little while, there also trying a special hearing aid so she can hear, but when she gets home I want you boys to be kind to her please" I said they nodded.

Garroth POV~

"so what they said was true at school" I said and Zane nodded.

"we should try and be nice to Crystal look whats happened to her she ran away, she collapsed twice, she lost her hearing, she broke up with Laurence and we know how much he means to her for once I saw her happy a genuine smile, now her eye's are blue she doesn't talk or even play her music, she stays in her room crying every night" Zane said.

"not all of them mean something, she can't play her music because she can't hear she doesn't talk because she still learning to read lips she'll be fine" I said.

"I saw her smash her guitar" Vlad spoke up.

"the guitar meant the world to her, she wouldn't have done anything to ruin it" Zane said.

"dad will just get her a new one it's just a lame guitar there's nothing special about it, just a piece of wood" I said, what's the big deal about it?

"just a piece of wood, Garroth that's just stupid if we broke your base ball bat you would get angry about it, and if you bothered to even listen to her or talk to her you would know how much that guitar meant to her, Garroth just open your eye's for once Garroth you know her eye color changes when she's sad, happy, angry, or neutral at some point you'll regret everything you said about her and wishing she was different" Vlad augured. I rolled my eye's and left Zane's room she'll be fine.

'you know that's not true, you miss her playing her guitar, you miss her talking, her laugh, you regret not having a good relationship with your sister, do as your mother asked she need a good recovery and you may even learn something about her'

Zane POV~

Vlad and Garroth left my room, why would she just break her guitar. I remember when she played in front of a crowd and how scared she was until she played. she played it a lot and wanted Garroth to hear her play but he never did and I saw she looked disappointed when he denied to. I know when she get's sad she plays her guitar this isn't like her to do that. I miss my big sister the way she was was perfect I don't want her to change but she is I don't want her to be sad anymore. I should have let her know, let her know I notice her, let her know I hear her, let her know I care about her even if I don't show I do. I just want my sister back I want her to be ok please Irene I know I don't ask you much of anything help me show her I care about her.