13- Regret

Crystal POV~

I'm glad Laurence found someone else it hurts but he should be with someone else. I coughed I've been coughing a lot today I might be coming down with a cold or something. I walked to the kitchen to get some water, my body still ached over a week the aching is getting worse and worse. My body felt heavy all of a sudden my vision was blurry, then I couldn't support my own body. I crash into the counter and the glass broke and darkness took over.

Garroth POV~

I heard a thud from downstairs I sighed, "Crystal you ok?" I yelled not wanting to get up from my bed, but I heard nothing. I sighed moved my books to the side and got up. "Crystal?" I yelled as I'm walking down the stairs still nothing. I looked in the living room then the Dinning room I walked through the arch leading to the kitchen and saw Crystal on the ground blood in her arm and hand. Glass shards on the ground near her arm I rush to her holding her trying to wake her up.

"Come on Cryst," I said she wasn't moving. I called an ambulance to get her.

~

"Crystal Ro'meave?" I asked worried.

"206 take the elevator to the 2nd floor" she answered. I nodded and walked to the elevator and got to the 2nd floor, and got to her room. Before I opened the door I breathed in trying to brace myself for what I might see. I opened the door and walked in the closed it behind me. I saw her laying down straight with both arms above the blanket and had them at her side, she had a mask over her mouth and nose, in her right hand she had an I.V. in the center of her hand and tape over it to keep it still, and the I.V. was hooked up to the machine. Her left arm covered in bandages covering the glass cuts she got when she dropped the cup. 

I nearly cried, I want her to open her eye's and just tell me I'm alright. I want her to talk to me, I want to hear her play her guitar, sing, dance, see her happy with Laurence. I just want my little sister to be ok, I miss her the past 8 months. I shouldn't have pushed her to be more like me, because that was stupid, telling her she'll never reach her dreams was idiotic, telling her she wasn't a Ro'meave was just dumb. 

the way she was, was perfect, I wouldn't wish to have any other sister, I wouldn't want to have someone else to call my baby sister. she's the only one that is and always will be. I never realized how much I hurt her, till I'm about to lose her. "please come back to me, come back home, you wanted, your needed, your loved no matter what, just please come back, I miss you, I love you, please just hold on" I said holding her left hand and tears did fall. 

I heled her hand close to my face trying to get something from her a reaction. but there was just stillness from her and I hated it, I just want her back, back home, back to school, back to me. I regret everything I said to her or about her.