12- Mysterious guy

Crystal POV~

first day back to school I sat on the water fountain's ledge and looked at all my homework make sure I got everything for every class and in order. I hear whispers, I look up and to find a girl whispering to another girl and they're both just staring at me. I put my paper's in my backpack and slung it over my shoulder and walked into the school. I see that Aphmau and Laurence have gotten closer than I saw the way they hugged it's how I use to hug him, and how he used to hug me. it hurt's but it's for the best I just walked passed them and headed to my locker.

I opened it and placed the homework after lunch in my locker and left the ones before lunch in my backpack. I looked at the inside of my locker door and just looked at it, "time for a change" I whispered and took off the picture of me and Garroth when we were in 3rd grade and the one of all my brother's and me playing in the park when I was going to 4th grade.

"changing your locker?" I looked over and saw Dottie one of my best friends.

"ya, I should have done this a while ago but never had the heart to," I said.

"I remember this one," she said and took the one of me playing in the talent show with my guitar for the music festival. 

"you can keep it, mom's got one of that same picture in the scrapbook she keeps 'secret' from everyone but me and Vlad know's about it, as far as I know at least," I said and she smiled.

"you were really amazing with that guitar and your singing, I honestly thought you would a great music artist," she said.

"you and a few other people think so, I don't believe it though not anymore I'm not sure I would be able to do that," I said and took off the sticker's of music notes and the little guitar and opened up an old notebook and put them at the back of cardboard and put that down.

"ok, well just don't give up hope yet, see you in class," she said and walked away. I looked back at my locker door and there was one of me and Laurence, he was holding me put his chin on my shoulder blade and I was taking a picture of us I notice my eyes were bright green, and we were both smiling. I took it off and just laid it down on top of my notebooks and closed the locker.

~

I sat on at an empty table and ate lunch alone I didn't want to look at all my old friends talking laughing without me, I was only friends with them because they are my brother's friends and I've been away far too long to even get back in the click  I don't even want to it wasn't me, being popular.

"hey" I heard someone say and I look to see a guy with black and red hair with gold eyes and tan skin. "you ok?" he asked.

"fine, why?" I asked him.

"you don't seem fine, and you were gone a while in the hospital, and you didn't have a hearing aid before, so are you ok?" he asked again.

"not really but don't want anyone to worry, and keep the same memories they had of me, not who I am now not while I'm dying," I said and he nodded.

"people who worry about you is a good thing, but I see your point of view but I think you should still let them know, it's up to you," he said and he stayed and ate with me. I didn't ask him is name or who he was or why he knew about me, don't know why just didn't.