7- I love you

Crystal POV~

I cut my hair, I wanted to do this for a while I did because of what Garroth thought of my hair. but it's really clear he didn't care I can see it on his face. I didn't want to believe he didn't care about me but I was really fooling my self for years in the beginning of 4th grade I fooled my self. I have to accept the he doesn't care, along with Zane, Dad, aunt Riley from mom's side and her family but Paige, Uncle Kevin from dad's side and his wife, aunt Carly from dad's side think's I poisoned Zane so he's that way. 

The few family member I love, they love me back who ever I'm meant to become. Vlad thought I would I become some rock star or be in the music business become a singer, along with mom. That's not going to happen, not any more, I'm done with music what's the point if I can't hear anything. I can't hear anyone I thought about this and how scary it is if I can't hear anything not going to hear his voice, his laugh. a few tears fell down my face a hand wiped them I looked to see it's Vlad. 'it's going to be ok Sis, this could be temporary' no sound but I could read what he's saying threw his lips. it's a skill I pick up from a week of being back home.

'I wish that was true' I said even though no sound came out. he hugged me it's time for school soon mom convinced dad so I could wear my glasses to school. I got my pack pack and put on my glasses and walked to Garroth's car and he drove to school, I looked out the window threw the whole ride. Mostly think about how people would react to me coming back to school, I haven't talked to Laurence much this week. I had trouble getting to sleep some times I wake up more tired than when I fell asleep. 

I thought about Laurence I know he worries, I know he loves me and I love him, I thought maybe I should let him go set him free. I need time to get use to my new life, alone, I already puled him away from his family and dragged him down with me. Dragged him away from his best friend I really am selfish, he should be with someone else. Someone who won't drag him down drag him away from everyone, from what he loves to do. he sacrificed everything to be with me, to be with someone who only thought about her self, someone who pushed her family away, someone who ran away because I thought I would be happy. 

It kills me to see him with out me, when he's with some other girl, but I don't want to drag him down with me anymore. he should be happy even if it's with out me, I'll do it for him.

We got to school everything seem to be the same even before I left. I walked a head and they got what I did at my other school kept my grades the same or better, they put me in advanced math and a sign language teacher in replace of my music class. I walked to class and they modified my classes so I still can learn. Walking threw the halls a few people surprised and happy to see me, I continued on I know they tried to talk to me but I didn't understand what they were trying to say, I maybe saw a few words but some talk to fast to understand what there saying.

~

I have to watch Garroth's practice, and wait to go home. I played a game on my phone to pass time, piano tiles 3 with no volume I didn't want to disturb what they doing. I felt someone tap my shoulder I looked up to see Laurence. I smiled a little and he sat down next to me and pulled his hone out

'hey Cre you doing ok?'

'I'm fine, just hard not being able to hear 

someone'

'I know, but I'll be here with you'

'I love you'

'I love you to'

I smiled so did he, I know what I should do I just want to enjoy having this for a little while longer. I don't want this to end but I'm doing this for him so he can be happy.

~

I walked up to is door, I want to try to do this face to face. it's better than text or a letter like I want to do with my hearing loss, but I'll try to talk to him. I knocked on it and it opened and I saw Cadenza. 'Laurence is upstairs' I read I nodded and she let me in and I walked up stairs and knocked on his door and spoke 'Laurence' I called out or tried to at least.

The door opened and I see him he smiled and hugged me, 'I need to talk to you' I spoke I think. 

'what is it are you ok?' I read.

'no, it really hurt's me to say but I'm letting you go, I want you to find someone better for you who won't drag you down with them like I did' I spoke there was tears in my eyes.

'no Crystal don't think like that, you didn't drag me down I chose to come with you' I read I knew he hated this as much as I did.

'Laurence I changed you and Garroth's relationship you guy's use to be best friends, you gave up being the soccer captain just to be with me, I don't deserve someone who gave up everything just to be with someone who was only fooling her self for years with a hopeless dream, and pulling apart my own family, I love you so much and I hate doing what I did to you, You should be with someone better than me' I said and he held me close.

Than pulled away 'I love you' I read and hugged me again.