8- A Doctors Visit

Garroth POV~

I'm still not use to no noise, she's back home and theres nothing. Not even her playing her guitar it's odd I thought even without her hearing she would still play. I walked down stairs and opened her door it was a mess and she was sleeping. Papers around her room and tissues. How long as she been crying? Ugh never mind. I walked closer to her and stood in front of her and bent down to her level. I held up the paper I had and put it in front of her, 'time for your appointment' I wrote and she nodded.

She removed her blanket and placed back the picture of her and Laurence. I left her room so she can get dressed.

Zianna POV~

we sat in the waiting area to get her test results, I had them test her when she was still in Scales wind hospital. I hope it's not what I think it is, they said when I had her it was 50/50 chance it won't react and the signs are hard to predict what they are. I pray to Irene that this isn't what's happening to my daughter, I don't want her to go. "Crystal Ro'meave?" they asked I got up and signaled to my daughter to come with. 

we walked to the room and they took her blood pressure and her temperature and waited for the doctor.

Garte POV~

they came back Crystal looked even more upset than when she left. she didn't even look me in the eye just walked away. "is it what I think it is?" I asked her.

"she may have till the end of next year, or less they don't know they told her to write down anything wrong it could be related to the Rolesana or not they need to know if it gets worse, they requested some risky treatments it could make it worse or make it go away completely we told them we need time to think about our options" she said and I held her close to me. 

"what do we tell our son's?" I asked her.

"nothing, I want them to remember what she is if she doesn't make it, we try to make her happy, no more hiding who she is, I want her last mom- I want her to be happy" she said.

Crystal POV~

I might die, I don't know what to do, I knew this was going to come eventually but it's still hard to deal with. Laurence what would he think if I kept this from him, did I do the right thing by breaking up with him so he could be happy without me. I looked at my guitar and then my empty papers, I got up from my desk. grabbed the neck of the guitar looked at it one last time, put both hands tightly around the neck and smashed it on the ground did this a few more times till I fell like I can't any more. 

I dropped the broken guitar on the ground looked at it, 'I'll never be happy, Irene gave me a family who doesn't understand me, Irene gave me a life I might not ever live, oh Irene why did you do this to me?' I said and broke down and cried. 'you gave a love that I won't see happy because of this illness' I thought and continued to cried.