4- Songs

Garroth POV~

"I miss my baby, I hope she's ok" mom said worried she's been crying for hours and stopped when she got tired from crying. I can't believe that Crystal left she's just so selfish, and calling us selfish it's just like her to think about herself. because we've been hiding her music talent were trying to protect her from embarrassment and bullies saving her from destroying the Ro'meave family name. what's wrong with her leaving us, mom, her friends, everyone that ever cared about her.

Cadenza POV~

I stopped crying I'm exhausted, I can't believe this running away. I can't believe Crystal's family drove her to do this, and it's like Laurence to go along with her. he loves her, want's to see her happy, he wouldn't leave her alone. I read the note once more.   

I'm sorry Cadenza and Dad, I'm leaving with Crystal. her family was going to pull us apart and going to pull her into home schooling. I can't be apart from her she's the most amazing person and I can't not know where she is. I want to see her happy, be who she really is around people, the person I fell for. she doesn't have to hid her talent, or glasses,or anything about her. I'll miss you and everyone but this is the best for her.

~Laurence

"I'll miss you to Laurence" I said again.

Crystal POV~

"ok see you again" I said I just put on a smile that guy was so annoying telling me every little thing about what I'm doing wrong, so picky. how I got threw it is that I'm going home to see Laurence, he get's out earlier then I do I'm working in retail story and he's working in a supermarket.

after a little while I got threw my day and got my guitar and walked to the nearest park and started playing. I wrote a few songs while I was with my family no one new about it not even Laurence. (Video up top)

I heard clapping from everyone I smiled and arm's wrapped around me. then kisses me on the cheek I saw his light brown hair my smile grew and he sat next to me and had his arm around me. "that was a great song never heard of it though" he said.

"it's because I created it" I said he looked at me surprised.

"since when do you write songs?" he asked.

"since 2 years ago I stopped when I told you about what my brothers and father was doing the songs was my way of venting my anger" I said. "but I'm glade we left I never felt more happy then right now, I love you so much" I continued and he kissed me.

Vlad POV~

I walked threw her room hoping she left something behind so we can find her all that her note was 'I'll be around people who accept's me for me' I sighed. I walked around her room then I found papers maybe old notes or something. I looked threw them they were song lyrics they were titled and had dates in the corner. I tried to help them see both sides mom and me were the only one's that cared and loved her for who she is but apparently that wasn't enough to make her stay.

I she was hurt so much and father saying that she wasn't aloud to see Laurence or anyone it's still wasn't fair I don't blame her. I miss my big sister but she deserved better than this, than what she got she's wonderful but no one really saw it other then Laurence, me, and mom. she should be happy she deserve's to be happy.