11- Coming Home

Crystal POV~

I'm very nervous going home I still need checkups and the treatments I need to come here at most every 4 days, unless said otherwise. a few of my old friends came by brought over my homework and we talk mostly Zane and Vlad. but I hated that look on Vlad's face when I told him...

Flash Back~

Vlad walked in and I saw a smile on his face. but I have to let someone know they said I would most likely to slip into a coma and might not make it out if this doesn't work. "Hey Sis, how are you feeling?" He asked and set down the flowers he got for me.

"fine right now, how everyone at home?"  I asked.

"most of them are worried Zane is shutting this out, and Garroth... is the same" Vlad said and sat down. "what are you working on?" he asked.

"math, the best subject," I said and he smiled and chuckled a little. "I know I have to tell someone but-" I paused a little and looked into his green eyes and a felt like tears were about to fall down my face. "-the Doctors said I might slip into a coma and might not make it," I started out he grabbed my hand.

"don't talk like this" Vlad pleaded.

"I have to tell someone, I wrote letters they have their names on them and  I just need someone to give them the letter I wrote them things I want to say to them but I just didn't know how," I said.

Back~

Mom came and after I finished getting dressed "ready to go home?" she asked.

"ya," I said, I don't know why I'm so nervous. maybe because I've been away and it's almost the end of the school year in three months. maybe my last year maybe not, I can't keep thinking like that there's still some hope, but I can't get the worst things out of my head. Like how Laurence already moved on, which I'm happy for him that he did it just still hurts to see him with someone else.

"were going out to eat tonight, anywhere you want to go?" she asked.

"not any were special, just want to go home," I said she nodded. Mom signed me out and we left I got used to being here, I know nothing really has changed physically at home but really lot's have changed. "your dad got you a replica of your old guitar, I know it won't replace your old one but at least you can play on it," mom said.

it won't replace the memories I used when I played my old guitar, but they're trying. Trying to make me happy because they know what might happen and they just want to have good memories of the old me. I gave up on that me to moment I heard the ringing because I knew I won't make it like I know now, so I'm giving the daughter they wanted.

we got home and we walked inside my heart is racing I could feel the pounding of my heart. I sighed and walked forward I walked down to my room and placed my backpack down in the corner of my room I saw my new guitar. I sighed and walked back upstairs and saw Garroth I don't want to see him but I did at the same time. he looked t me and we stayed silent till he spoke up "hey, I see you made it home fine, I suppose you're going to re-dye your hair pink and play your song's that won't make it" Garroth said.

"no, I'm doing this again, Garroth, I'm just tired of fighting, I don't get why you want me to be like you if you don't accept me for me then fine, because that's your opinion I might as well have stayed in scales wind or in the hospital, but one day you're gonna realise something and I might not be there not anymore because you'll already be too late," I said and walked upstairs looking for Vlad or Zane. 

"Hey sis, I- I'm glad your home," Zane said and I smiled. "I suppose a... hug would be nice," he said he doesn't like hugs. but I gave him a quick hug and looked at home "your eyes are green I'm glad to see you happy, I missed that and this house seem's so empty without you here" he said and I smiled more. "Vlad's in his room looking at the pirate picture," he said I nodded slightly. I walked to his room and knocked silently and heard a faint come in from him, so I opened the door and saw him meditating and the picture of us as pirate's on his bedside.

"hey," I said and he looked over at me and rushed and hugged me.

"I missed you here" he said and I smiled.