2- Gone

Crystal POV~

I changed out of my school uniform and put it in my bag and walked out of the gym and outside in the soccer field. the soccer team get's out before the baseball team which is fine, I play my guitar waiting for Garroth I get to spend time with Laurence. we tried using term's of endearment but we could never find a good ones they'll come when they come.

I sat on the bleacher's and found his jacket I smiled, and sat down and put his jacket on my lap and watch soccer practice. Laurence saw me and waved I did to and practice started. after a little while I put on his jacket 

Practice is over Laurence walked over to me and I walked down from the bleacher's with my guitar. "hey cutie" he flirted I blushed a little "I see my jacket fit's well on you" he said.

"ya your girlfriend must be vary lucky" I said he smiled. we sat in the a corner away from the baseball field so it wont hit us learned that the hard way. Laurence sat close to me and I played my guitar and teaching him some more cords.

"hey why are you wearing his jacket?" Garroth asked.

"I got cold you can't blame me for getting cold" I said.

"why are you sitting here with him, alone?" he asked I sighed.

"clearly your paranoid, last time I sat close to the baseball field I got hurt so I'm sitting as far as I can and playing my guitar till your done and I'm teaching Laurence some cords because he want's to, so just relax nothing is happening between us just go back to your game because the baseball team shouldn't lose because of your stupidity" I said and scuffed, rolled his eye's and walked away. "see how frustrating he is" I said.

"your sibling relationship is weird but he's trying to be protective" Laurence said trying to defend him.

"that's what everyone in my family ever dose is being 'protective' mom's the only one who see's thing's from my perspective I want freedom, I want to be my own person my family keeps pushing for the person they want me to be I'm just sick of it" I said Laurence moved his hand up and down my arm. some how it calms me down "we can't be a couple in public only our house or when were alone" I said and he held me close.

"I don't know what to do about your family but I just don't want to hid our relationship it's almost a year that we've been together, we shouldn't have to hide our relationship" he said I nodded.

"I know I don't like it either, I don't care what my brother's or dad say's were going to announce our relationship tomorrow, I love you and that's all that matter's is if you are happy" I said and hugged him.

~

"What is your problem Garroth it's just Guitar and learning from someone else is much easier than learning online trust me it's hard" I said and walked down stair to my room.

"I just-" I cut Garroth off.

"don't like me being alone...with a friend you don't have any trust in me, no one in this family does" I said and put my guitar away on it's stand.

"you were wearing his Jacket" Garroth protested.

"it's just a Jacket and I just got cold, you would have let me wear your jacket if I got cold" I said.

Next day

Zinnia POV~

"YOU DON'T HAVE FAITH IN ME TO DO MY OWN THING" I heard Crystal yell.

"YOU DYED YOUR HAIR AND PIERCED YOUR NOSE YOUR NOT FIT TO MAKE YOUR OWN CHOICES BECAUSE THERE NOT GOOD ONES" Garroth yelled, I opened the door.

"GARROTH WENDELL RO'MEAVE, CRYSTAL DAWN RO'MEAVE UPSTAIRS NOW" I yelled they walked up I made sure they stop fighting. and they sat down on the couch separated. "now I'm not sure why you keep fighting but your not leaving till you make up" I said.

"well I'll tell you what she has a secret boyfriend" Garroth said.

"ya, but at least he's give's me some freedom to be me unlike this family, I can't were my glasses I can't show my music because that's not Ro'meave like, dad want's me to be like the boy's, no in this family want's me to myself and I hate it, I hate everyone in this family it's hard enough to be the only girl sibling but they push who I'm meant to be away, on one in this family cares about me second born child and I can't be myself I'm just sick of it" she said and left.

"give her time to clear her head and well talk in the morning" I said.

Crystal POV~

I packed my clothes and what ever money I had left then put on my glasses and grabbed my guitar. I walked quietly up stairs I left my phone there and walked up to Laurence house. I threw rock's out his window till he opened it "what are you doing with your suit case and guitar?" Laurence asked.

"I'm leaving Garroth, dad, Zane, and Vlad said I wasn't aloud to see you and put me in home schooling, and they want to have me stop playing my music" I explained. "I had enough of this" I continued, "I wanted to tell you this before I left" I said.

"wait, I'm coming with you I love you and I don't want you to be alone, I love you, you should be aloud to be who you are" he said "I'll leave my phone here and I'll be down in a few minutes" he said. after a few minutes he came down and took my hand and took a train out of town. I'm never looking back they can't keep controlling me and if it take's me being gone forever to do that then I'll take it, I want to be with Laurence.