Crisis Control

A/N: Well, with a resounding victory, looks like each guy is gonna get some alone time with Reader on a mission!

These will take me awhile to write tbh, so I'll probably just post them one at a time so y'all don't have to wait a month for all of them! They'll be coming up soon, very soon, as in right after this chapter~

Side note, I really love writing Reader with Ven, Aqua, and Terra. They've somehow formed this adorable little family and it's too cute :3

Votes and Comments always appreciated! <3

<>

Waking up is actually torture.

You alarm blares at 4:30 a.m., and it takes about a minute to find the alarm and actually turn it off in the darkness of your room. Once it's silent you fall back on the pillow, catching a few more minutes of shut eye. You wake up again abruptly following a loud snore. You glance at the clock, groaning when you see '4:45' greeting you in bright red letters.

You tear off your sheets and grab a change of clothes as well as your toothbrush as you trudge out of your room and down the hall towards the communal bathroom. Just when you're about to open the door it swings ajar, revealing a yawning Ven. Steam pours out into the hallway after him, as well as the smell of soap.

"Why are you in the girl's bathroom?" you ask with narrowed eyes.

"Huh? Oh," he trails off in a chuckle when he spots the word 'WOMAN' etched onto the door. "Well, looks like I got your shower warm for you."

"Or used up all the hot water," you grumble as you brush past him inside.

"Oops~" he coos as you slam the door shut in his face, his cackling laugh echoing through the hall as he walks back to his room.

You're too tired to even wonder why he's awake and showering at this godforsaken hour, instead deciding to crawl out of your clothes and turn on the shower. You step in once it's piping hot and release a contented sigh. It doesn't really wake you up, but the warm water and rolling steam growing around you definitely brings a small smile to your face.

It takes everything in you to actually bathe, but you do, and manage to crawl out of the shower without slipping and falling on the wet mat Ven left behind. Muttering to yourself about how disgusting it is that a boy just used your shower, you dry off and pull on a pair of shorts and a tank top. Knowing Angeal, you need to be nimble today.

Once you're finally ready, you shuffle out of the bathroom, waving a lazy greeting to the receptionist (who you learned is named Donna) as you head towards the door leading onto the street.

"Your friends are waiting for you in the back alley," she tells you.

"Huh? Friends?" you repeat, holding the door half-open as you look over at her.

"Yup. A small group of them," she adds, not taking her eyes from the computer screen as she plays Solitaire. "That's the wrong door, sweetheart."

"Oh. Thanks!" you reply, smiling for the first time today as you walk past her towards the staircase leading downstairs.

"Break a leg!" she calls out after you as you hop down the stairs two at a time, hoping the extra movement will wake you up.

It doesn't.

A particularly dramatic yawn escapes your lips as you push open the door leading to the alley with your shoulder, stumbling out onto the dark street. Waiting right outside is Angeal, Terra, Aqua, and Ven, all looking varying levels of miserable.