Ven's Ending

Ven's Song: "Gravity of You" by Starset

"Your sky

The beauty alone is worth it

I will risk it all to own it"

[♥]

It was two days after you first arrived in the Land of Departure. While it had been a weird adjustment living in some strange castle, it wasn't all bad. You enjoyed having the time to yourself, away from everyone else, to just recover after the war. Most people were keeping to themselves and napping for the majority of the day, only hanging out around dinner time.

Today, you couldn't sleep, so you got up and decided to head downstairs for a snack. You thought you were alone, but you walked in the kitchen only to find yourself face-to-face with a shocked Ven.

"Hey," he greets.

"Hey," you reply, smiling as you brush past him towards the fridge. "What brings you down here?"

"Food," Ven responds as he holds up a half-eaten sandwich.

"Oh. Should've guessed," you laugh as you pull out the snack of your choice from the fridge and start munching. "How have the past few days been?"

"Alright. Weird, I guess. I don't know what to do with myself, honestly."

"Me too," you agree with a shrug. "I'm going a little stir crazy."

Silence falls for a moment before the two of you as his blue eyes stay focused on you like a laser. You're about to ask him what's the matter, when he places his sandwich on his plate and takes a step closer to you.

"Say, do you want to... I dunno, grab dinner or something tonight?" he asks as nonchalant as possible.

"Like, a date?" you guess with a tick of your eyebrow.

"Yeah, something like that," he laughs. "So? You in?" he adds eagerly.

You take another bite of your snack and quickly swallow it before breaking out in a grin and giving a rapid nod.

"Yeah, Ven. I'd love that," you admit, feeling your face heat up as he smiles down at you like he's the luckiest guy in the world.

And in his eyes, he is.

[FOUR YEARS LATER]

The past four years were a whirlwind. Terra, Ven, and Aqua decided pretty early on into your stay in the Land of Departure that they'd open up the castle to kids interested in learning the art of Keyblade wielding. Some of you stayed there to assist in teaching, and you were one of them. It felt amazing to give back to these kids, and each day brings new challenges and adventures such that you're never truly bored.

You and Ven, meanwhile, have been completely inseparable since your first date on the second night living in the Land of Departure. The two of you decided to stay in and cook together, and as far as you're concerned your fate was sealed from that evening on from the moment his lips met yours in the middle of a shared scoop of strawberry ice cream.

One year later, he proposed. He always liked to remind you that he was ready to marry you from the first time he saw you in Yen Sid's tower, which always makes you turn as red as a tomato. The amount of love and adoration you feel towards the man almost feels overwhelming at times. With Ven, it's as if life finally makes sense. He's truly been the best thing to happen to you, and he tells you as much as he possibly can that he feels the same about you.