The End

Okay this is the actual last chapter you guys XD

It's going to be fairly short, but it will lead to long epilogues.

ALSO I POSTED THE FIRST CHAPTER TO MY NEW SERIES! Please check it out if you haven't yet! https://www.wattpad.com/503456835-when-worlds-collide-how-it-all-began

I published all the won oneshots out except for one, so if anyone wants to read the ones finished so far, here they are (there's one for Roxas, one for Sora, and one for Vanny): https://www.wattpad.com/503533676-book-of-drabbles-kh-ff-oblivious-roxas

And again... thank all of you for staying with me despite my occasional writer's block, my dumb jokes, and all the sickening F L U F F. I do this because I love all of you, and hearing your messages of encouragement is what makes this all worthwhile. So, thank you, and I love you all <3

<♥>

The soft sound of birds singing outside your window wakes you up, which is equally cheesy as it is pleasant. You stretch your arms over your head as you start to sit up, only to end up smacking someone who's lying next to you. The blob next to you releases a groan after you elbow him in the face, though he just rolls over and snuggles into his pillow with a smack of his lips.

"Hey," you hiss under your breath, giving him a pat on the arm to wake him up.

He just groans again in response, burrowing deeper under the pillow.

"Seriously?" you ask with a sigh before you flop down next to him, giving up as you try to get comfortable once more, despite the fact that you're wide awake.

You let out a squeak of surprise as he suddenly winds an arm around your waist, pulling you against him and into his chest.

"I don't want to get up and go downstairs and see everyone yet," you admit, your voice coming out slightly muffled from being shoved into his chest.

"Who said anything about that?" he muses, reaching a hand up as his finger rests under your chin so that your face is tilted up and you're looking up at his tired but smiling face. "We have all morning to ourselves."

Before you can respond, he's leaning down and his lips are pressed against yours in a warm, lazy kiss as he gently drags you underneath his larger frame and fully cover your bodies with the sheets.

You smile into the kiss, running your hands through his hair as you pull him ever closer to him and deepen the kiss with a tilt of your head.

It's a little alarming just how quick you've fallen into the "normal" life, since it was only last night that the massive, kingdom-wide celebration occurred. But if every morning can start like this, you're hardly complaining.

[♥]

You finally managed to untangle yourself from your sheets, get in the shower, and head downstairs just in time for lunch. And it's not a moment too soon, since you're absolutely starving by the time you stumble into the dining hall, sore and exhausted from the festivities the night before.

And of course, you're the last one to arrive.

"So nice of you to join us," Xion announces with a grin once she spots you skulking into the room.

"Food's still hot, so I'm not late," you reason as you quickly grab a plate and pile all the food you can onto it.

"Impressive deflection," Axel laughs as you slide into a seat between Zack and Aqua.