Tuesday morning : Waterfall

The students were pulled out of their beds at dawn by the patrolling teachers.

Everyone kept dozing off.

Sam fell asleep while she was brushing her teeth and I fell asleep on the couch. Lily kept poking us trying to wake us up.

I replied " It's too early " everytime she poked.
After numerous pokes, Lily finally lost her patience and screamed " YOU TWO WAKE UP ALREADY " .

We instantly got up not because of her anger but because she spoke out loud.

Lily never speaks unless she really needs to tell someone something. And she definitely never shouts.

___________________________________________

After breakfast everyone gathered outside the hotel according to age groups. Different number of teachers were appointed to the different groups. Five teachers for junior section, five teachers for middle section and the rest for the seniors, cuz we are uncontrollable.

At 7 o'clock morning we were squeezed into twelve busses and shipped off to the trekking trails pretty far from town. The students had to carry their own luggage, certain tent parts, first aid and sleeping bags on their own and I thanked the stars that I travelled light.

No one cared to listen to the teachers who were trying to teach us survival techniques instead they talked of rolling around in the dew wet grass and patches of snow which were still intact.

The busses stopped at a fork. Vehicles were not allowed beyond that point.

The busses left us standing at the fork and drove away with a few of the teachers.

One of the roads went downhill whereas the other went uphill.

From the fork a lively stream could be seen flowing in the valley. Some of my classmates looked worried and were whispering that the teachers have left them in werewolf territory. My blood started boiling at that comment and I wanted to get away from them. I walked away from the fork, dragging Sam with me.

I went uphill into the sparring forest, following my instincts.

A few minutes later Sam said "Don't look now but everyone is following us" and chuckled. I turned around swiftly and shouted "WHY ARE YALL FOLLOWING US?"

"Can't just stand there all day." Someone answered back.
_

_____________________________________________

Apparently the teachers weren't just giving us tips on how to survive in the wild, they also gave directions to the camping spots around here. Since no one was listening to what they were saying, no one knew exactly where to go.

No one except the students council members and Lily that is. Lily always pays attention to everything, literally everything. She always helps others, if they politely ask for help, that is or if she knows that person very well.

We kept walking on the asphalt road uphill till it ended and turned into a gravel path which looked very intimidating since it was on the edge of a cliff.
Cliff on one side and trees everywhere. My life.